Recommend some alloys...

Gurpreet

Ex. Club Member
Its tornado grey in colour and I am stumped as to what would look good... may be some wide five spoke one which is flat?? suggestions here...

Dont know mate depends what your really going for with the car, show or go??

Show you want wide spoked or go you want similar to my 14" OZ racing mx5 wheels, small multi spoke. Also i dont find ittle tiny brakes and drums look to attractive with wide spoked wheels.

Antony

Ex. Club Member
ivw got some the same for sale...

try Rota Tracks
or Rota slipstream
or Rota Torx

or anything Rota to be honest..lol

OP
OP
Gurpreet

Gurpreet

Ex. Club Member
D'ya reckon these would look good on it??

PLEASE ENSURE IMAGES ARE NO LARGER THAN 800X600

300 aint that bad me thinks!! reckon i could part with that amount hehe.

Just to remind yous:

this is the colour...

usedcarimageji7.jpg

they aint too shiny so it should be ok???

your opinions here...

OP
OP
Gurpreet

Gurpreet

Ex. Club Member
ah right cheers... will think about it... just dont know what looks good.. I was at Halfords today trying them all on... and couldnt decide... and the fact that I can get a set of brand new Fox r2s for 300... I need someone to photoshop a few... this is going to take a while... dont ask!

Antony

Ex. Club Member
hahaha, one hours work later...... spot the additions...

oh and i used MGI photo suite, much easier than paint shop pro or photoshop.....

cheaper too..lol

Attachments

• usedcarimageji7.jpg
    usedcarimageji7.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 270
OP
OP
Gurpreet

Gurpreet

Ex. Club Member
I swear I posted in this thread... hmmm... yep nice work haha... Halfords want 400 brand new for the fox 5 evos... some dude on e-bay is selling them for 150 but not willing to deliver...

where you from gurpreet? i got some rims for sale, let me join the club first, then ill put some pics up. if u cant wait, then theres some pics in the K11 members photos section, the fifth page. Blue micra. cant miss it. cos its the one with the smartest rims on the whole thread. :)

yeh but like i said, let me join first, then ill post a proper thread up, seeing as its against the rules to plug items if u aint a member...

Antony

Ex. Club Member
where you from gurpreet? i got some rims for sale, let me join the club first, then ill put some pics up. if u cant wait, then theres some pics in the K11 members photos section, the fifth page. Blue micra. cant miss it. cos its the one with the smartest rims on the whole thread. :)

yeh but like i said, let me join first, then ill post a proper thread up, seeing as its against the rules to plug items if u aint a member...

just you wait little man. ive got some Rota slipstreams on the way...haha

OP
OP
Gurpreet

Gurpreet

Ex. Club Member
yep you join up... i couldnt see em on the 5th page but think they were on the 1st page... cheers.

a_a: those look sick in black!!

Antony

Ex. Club Member
ive got a set in black......with Toyo T1R's....

plus pulsar brakes, shocks springs, turbo....nismo goodies..lol

just you lot wait untill i reveal what ive done..haha

M

maidenmadman

hiya antony,

how much are the rota trackR wheels in 15" with tyres please cos on all sites ive found they only sell the wheels. i am gettin annoyed because i need some wheels n tyres fast due to my tyres currently are gettin slowly beyond the legal depth haha.

but if anyone asks they are like new haha

wilsonian

Ex. Club Member
I've got a set of these that I might be selling, 15" FYI.

OZ_superl.jpg

they came in 3 different colours, silver gold and "carbon" which is a darkish metallic colour - mines the latter.

Antony

Ex. Club Member
You cannot sell unless you are a official members of the forums.

Mike

why? who's selling anything that isnt an official member?

i dont understand?

hes asking me a price of where i baught my wheels from.... and the other post with the oz alloys....hes an official member.....

so who was that post aimed at?
and for what gain?

oops.....just read it....never mind!

lewic

Ex. Club Member
I've got a set of these that I might be selling, 15" FYI
Ooh those are lovely! How much are you selling them for? Looks like there aint much space in the arch for that size wheel though - do you get any problems with them rubbing if you go over rough ground? (being Ms Practical here...)