rear wiper

I've just modified a rear wiper motor to allow the blade to 'park' horizontally using NeXs' guide (Y) , but as I found out this afternoon it doesn't fit my March boot lid :doh: it is now surplus to requirements, £15 anybody ?

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
i am glad my guide helped :D must be a really good motor now lol:D

i'd buy it cos i am too lazy to make another lol but i am saving like a mofo :(

good luck with the sale tho, i know someone will have it :D

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
sorry to hear it wonr fit ur boot mate.....thats annoying!! y is the march boot different if you dont mind me asking? smaller motor arm hole or something

im interested mate! if it fits mine lol.
is that price including postage? if not how much to cornwal roughly please?

cheers

OP
OP
sonic
the three bolt holes are in different places on a March and the spindle hole is about 1cm to the right on a March in comparison to a Micra. It's more like a K10 motor on the March but not quite the same. It will fit yours, postage will be about £5 I think, I can find out tomorrow for definate.

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
yes please then mate if you wouldnt mind finding out postage costs!!!
motor works fine etc?

my apologies for asking but u havent got a march number plate holder spare or for sale have you??

thanks

OP
OP
sonic
no number plate holder I'm afraid, there wasn't one on it when I bought the car, that's one of the reasons I made my own number plate light and holder, can't Amy get you one from Japan, I don't think anyone in the club has one to sell.

and the motor works fine btw.

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
would you except an offer around £15 includind postage mate?

pm me ur address if you like and ill send off a cheque?

sorry and thanks