rear wiper

babyboom

Ex. Club Member
well folks i got my rear wiper changed today to the horizontal position, it looks good and i now have a spare wiper motor going, i have already changed it to the horizontal position and it just needs to be changed over, so if anyones wanting it? £20 posted

Attachments

• Rear Wiper.jpg
    Rear Wiper.jpg
    207.8 KB · Views: 337

mean micra

www.mightymicra.co.uk
well gaz maybe you'll let me see yours... then i can copy it...

or you could just give me one like nex gave you one...

Dusk

Deactivated Account
mean micra said:
well gaz maybe you'll let me see yours... then i can copy it...

URRRR thats disgusting, you said that you want to see his, and then he can see yours!!! :O
But really, its easy and that guide shows it all.

mean micra

www.mightymicra.co.uk
lmao.. i should have read it back first, sounds a bit...

i need a pic of micra one as internals are slightly different...
saves me buying one to test it as i know i'll just f it up on the first go...

OP
OP
babyboom

babyboom

Ex. Club Member
goldstar0011 said:
Nex gave me one and I was able to copy, very very simple to do

yeah after looking at the instructions then doing it for myself i found it very easy, infact i now have another one, i'll modify it tomorrow, again same price £20 posted £15 collected

fraz_micra_88 said:
will give ya a bell tomoz

ok cool

Glen

Club Member
does anyone have a detailed guide to show me how to do this mod i have looked at the mighty micra website and there is pictures missing so its confusing

why the heck dont they just do that in the factory...would make the motors look better i think, its so untidy having the wiper sitting up the window.....just not natural lol

59 bhp is more than enough

Deactivated Account
right just as a warning this mod will not work on a facelift motor, you will need to get a prefacelift motor and mod it. just took mine apart and not only is the cover riveted on but on the wheel on the inside there is only one hole.

philzee said:
why the heck dont they just do that in the factory...would make the motors look better i think, its so untidy having the wiper sitting up the window.....just not natural lol

The wiper sticking up vertically is actually intelligent design!

It prevents a heavy build up of dirt/dust/snow on the rear wiper meaning it works more efficiently when it is required. Not so much a problem if you never leave sealed roads but I know I'll be leaving my wiper in the standard position.

Gemma85

banished to the buses
mean micra said:

fwn

this was next on my 2 do list b4 it became a work of art in the scrap yard was reading up on it and everything! Looks really good babyboom I love your car!!

OP
OP
babyboom

babyboom

Ex. Club Member
no problem, i thought that was a bit too expensive too, but it is a little heavy though

ok i have a modified rear wiper for sale folks, £20 posted

Igloo

Ex. Club Member
isnt this standard on the facelift micra's? from what i remember of mine its in the horizontal position. I think. fwn (hey its hot today!!!)

OP
OP
babyboom

babyboom

Ex. Club Member
Reichard TUV said:
babyboom I search around in my city for wiper motor but prices are too high so if you still sell your own I buy it ..... let me know here or by email ([email protected]) because I have no permissione for sending private message

ciao

yeah i still have it here, infact i have 2 here waiting to be bought, as i said before it'll be £45 in total to get it shipped out to you, let me know what you want to do, it can be paid through paypal or you can send me a cheque but the wiper wont get posted until the cheque clears

i still have another horizontal wiper motor going, £20 posted or £15 if i meet you (trying to get the night off to go to the scottish meet)

OP
OP
babyboom

babyboom

Ex. Club Member
cheers nex

ok theres still a converted wiper available if anyones interested £20 posted or £15 collected (i can go to glasgow if you wanna collect)