rear wiper removal?

OP
OP
L.Williams

L.Williams

soundcloud.com/lwilliamsmusic
A mod I've never understood personally :rolleyes: I actually like being able to see through the rear screen.......................:)
haha, i know, same, but im slowly getting sucked into the community of rat / jdm /euro whatever you want to call it styling lmao, so just gonna go mad and see what i can come up with, gonna Rat it, with some JDM influence if that makes any sense

haha, i know, same, but im slowly getting sucked into the community of rat / jdm /euro whatever you want to call it styling lmao, so just gonna go mad and see what i can come up with, gonna Rat it, with some JDM influence if that makes any sense
Mod it for you dude, at the end of the day its only your own opinion that really counts :D

It's mad, so many unmarked cars, they even have a JAG XFR although i know the plates starts with SN if anyones ever up here

All the police/service vehicles will start with the same number, should have a look next time you see a marked car

Anyway for me its Function > Form for things such as wipers :L

All fun and games until one rainy night you cant see the marked or unmarked as it seems to be around here, police car because your windows covered in water ect
Whats the problem if your doing the speed limit? As for removing it there will be a cap that pops up on the outside at the bottom of the wiper just undo the nut underneath that and then on the inside there will be 3 bolts mounting it to the inside of the boot and you'll need a 30mm grommet iirc to cover the hole? Jay knows the size

OP
OP
L.Williams

L.Williams

Whats the problem if your doing the speed limit? As for removing it there will be a cap that pops up on the outside at the bottom of the wiper just undo the nut underneath that and then on the inside there will be 3 bolts mounting it to the inside of the boot and you'll need a 30mm grommet iirc to cover the hole? Jay knows the size
thanks so much mate! and ovo if i dont like it guys, easily able to fit back on by the sounds of it : )

Not saying i dont like it, looks good and as Ade said its totally up to you buddy, just not for me i like to be able to see if the 5-0 or anyone for that matter is sitting on my ass so i can watch my speed ect :L

Ha, come live in scotland for a year, youll be lucky if you get a few weeks of sun :L

on topic only problems i can see you having is using filler over thw hole then spraying the lid again :)

Ha, come live in scotland for a year, youll be lucky if you get a few weeks of sun :L

on topic only problems i can see you having is using filler over thw hole then spraying the lid again :)
You can use a grommet like mine instead of filling it and spraying it :)
DSCF3557_zpsa4625792.jpg

OP
OP
L.Williams

L.Williams

thats not a problem at all buddy, im respraying it soon anyway :)

Might do this to mine in the future. Didn't have a rear wiper on my last car, Mondeo ST24 so doesn't make a difference having one or not.