rear wiper positioning

Hi everyone,
I own a micra k11 1.0 lx pre facelift and the rear wiper sits up right at the left side of the window and ive seen a few mods that makes it sit at the bottom of the screen but no explanation on how to do this. its only a small thing but i think it looks miles better, does anyone know how i can mod it?
thanks si

C0llis0n

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Theres a good DIY thread that NEX has made a while back. Have to be a club member to view it though.

andy

Ex. Club Member
there is a guide thats shows you how to do it .........BUT... you have to be a paid club member to see the guides mate......

well come to the club anyways ....

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
depends wich way you like it
to me sitting flat the wiper looks moore factree lookin
its personal choice

i prefer it lay flat plus i like to tinker with my car.... I've got loads of plans just waitin for the cash lol... Because of insurance reasons im only changing the interior and lil things

There is a park position disk in the motor.
What you need to do is rotate it by 180 degrees. I can't remember how it keys into the motor. You may need to cut a slot or add a pip.
Pic not from a Micra but the same principle.

park_switch_contacts_07L.jpg

what about just fitting a complete motor+ wiper arm from the final K11 cars 2000-02 where the wiper sits flat? would that not work,get one from a breakers? or is the hole in the boot where the spindle comes through in a different place maybe?