Rear wiper modification

mike

I love Ed!!!!
Shock horror, i modified my car slightly by replacing the rear wiper motor, my wiper motor broke when i lost my temper a while back and burnt it out. I will put a picture up in a bit but its a cheap and easy modification to do as the parts with shipping cost me £8.

I now have a horizontal wiper rather than a vertical wiper

If sky insurance are reading this would you want me to declare this as a modification?

PeteST24

Ex. Club Member
That was the first mod I done to mine. I didnt have to buy anything though and I riveted the case back together. It looks so much better now :)

OP
OP
mike

mike

I love Ed!!!!
Took 15 minute to replace and i now have a rear wiper again after breaking it 4 months ago

OP
OP
mike

mike

I love Ed!!!!
swapped the motor directly from a mk4 k11 to my mk1 k11, the part itself cost me £1 but postage came to £7.

It's completely plug and play, if parts are that cheap i dont see the need to be messing around with trying to change how the motor works. It now becomes a much easier modification and open's itself up to the most untechnically minded person to do.

Mike

Swiper

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
swapped the motor directly from a mk4 k11 to my mk1 k11, the part itself cost me £1 but postage came to £7.

It's completely plug and play, if parts are that cheap i dont see the need to be messing around with trying to change how the motor works. It now becomes a much easier modification and open's itself up to the most untechnically minded person to do.

Mike

was it an ebay bargain, or are there more for that price?