Rear wiper complete ---------

Hi am looking for the face lift rear wiper arm and motor, the one currently on my car is the wiper arm thats stays up towards the left on the window, the one im looking for is the wiper arm is bent to an `L` shape and sits along the window seal when not in use if you see what i mean... if anyone has a complete motor and arm ... would like prices ...

Cheers

Primal_Concrete_Micra

Ex. Club Member
I'm sure there is a guide how to do this in the guides section. I used it to mod my prefacelift motor and it now sits level

S7300348.jpg

OP
OP
Helloween
Hi, i cant seem to find the guides section, can you possibly attach the link to it please?

Is the motor the same or did you have to change that?

J

OP
OP
Helloween
Primal, the way you done that looks nice!!! what i cant understand is that if i was to turn the wiper arm downwards it will sweep downwards motion.. so how can this be modified? any hints or tips on this maybe if someone has a link to direct me there to the guide please.

Cheers

J

macwillis

Ex. Club Member
you would have to get the motor to run in reverse, so it swept from left to right instead of right to left.

im going to have a go tomorrow, ill post pictures and a guide if i can get it to work.

would have to bend the wiper arm to sit flat tho becuase at the moment the wiper doesnt go to the bottom of the glass it sits up at about a 15 degrees.

joesouthgate

Super Moderator
Club Member
no bending is needed you will just have to unbolt the arm and put it on in the right position after you have done the mod to the motor.

macwillis

Ex. Club Member
removed the wiper, reversed the polarity and the diode plugged it back in, and nothing.

changed it back and still nothing.

ive got no voltage at the wiper motor at all now, checked all fuses and still dont know what the problem is.

so ive now go no wiper on the back window,

great!.

OP
OP
Helloween
sounds like you blew something, did you check maybe a relay for the rear wiper system?, fuse e.t.c? and a guid on the rear motor mod would be sweet, or is it something holy that is kept secret in the catacoombs away from light?? LOOL

Robert

Ex. Club Member
Well, we pay so we can see the guide, it wouldn't be fair if we then gave it out to everyone else! It's pretty simple though.