Rear washer pump

If im not mistaken the prefaces use 2 different pumps for the front and the rear washer jets, but when I search for a rear pump i find nothing but front pumps? Anyone can give me some help with this? Cars a 1994 Tropic / L model

Don't take my word on this because I'm not 100% but I think it's a dual pump and it's attached to the washer filler bottle on the side.

If you take your bumper off the bottle is behind it and you'll see something that looks like this

0aoQEwh.jpg

One hose for the front and one for the back, but the same pump

I also found this one but the site has it listed as a datsun part

NcpF3Xr.jpg

It looks like on the later models in the picture in the post above they just blanked off the second slot and installed a dual pump? But this one seems to just have a rubber bung stuck into where the rear one would have gone and only kept the front one? If you have 2 electrical connectors for 2 pumps, then I assume that if the connectors are the same kind, you could just install 2 front pumps if that's all that's available, and plumb the other front pump to the rear washer line. If you just have one electrical connector then it looks like someone has retrofit a dual pump?

I had a problem with no screen wash water (Micra K11) although I could hear the pump operating. It also made two slightly different noises, when supplying front screen and rear screen. I found that there are at least three "non return" valves in line - on mine, one is on the bonnet lid, before it splits to feed the two front jets. Just remove it and clean it out (or replace it..). I found one behind the o/s front inner wing liner, which did the same for the rear line, and then another one in the tailgate. To get the tailgate one, i had to disconnect the hose at two points - the flexi connector on the left top inside of the tailgate, and by the squirter, then use a bit of string so that I could remove the hose between them (and replace it afterwards. I found the non-return valve partway between the two ends. Cleaned and de-gunged, replaced, and everything worked again. Hope this helps!

Back