Rear view mirror problems

Micra Deli

Buy & Sell Member
The rear view mirror in my SR has never quite been right so i decided to find out why it wobbles and flies off and hits me in the arm when i go round a corner. It turns out that the bracket on the mirror is broken on one side. Because of this i bought a new mirror from Halfrauds which has a suction cup to fix it onto the window.
The problem being i cant get the fixing from the old mirror off the window, i got told to try heating it up with a hairdryer but that failed to work, does anyone have any suggestions or have i just wasted my money on this new mirror??

cant you take it back to get your money back and go buy a propper one from a scrapyard? thats what i would do

but yeah try heating it up more

lol i really didnt think about that option altho speding more time at the scrappy doesnt appeal, feel like im spending more and more time there atm. hopefully this will b the last time i have to go there tho. Cheers Rik i should really start to think about the simple ways instead of making them more complicated for myself

Alienfish360 said:
I tried to get mine off and now I have a cracked windscreen :( don't lever it off with a screwdriver

I don't think you intended it, but that made me laugh :D

Back