Rear Speakers on 3 door 1.2S

Hi all, reading through the forum and seeing some messages, I've not be able to confirm if indeed the wiring for rear speakers is in place. If it's simply a case of dumping in some new speakers and attaching a cable then I'd be inclined to do it.

I have a Sony head unit and the ISO connector does appear wired for 4 speakers, I just need to know if the cables do indeed extend to the rear parts of the three door.

Thanks

Dan

My 160 SR has rear speakers and obviously cables too.
Small tip, Nissan has it's own connector at the end of speaker cables. You need to cut them off and change them to connectors that match to your speakers in order to fit them.

My 160 SR has rear speakers and obviously cables too.
Small tip, Nissan has it's own connector at the end of speaker cables. You need to cut them off and change them to connectors that match to your speakers in order to fit them.
Thanks Mika, so the cables are just tucked inside the body panel? I'd be more inclined to get some extra speakers of its just a plug in job (replacing the connectors)

Oh ok.... so not in the boot area then?.... I've had the carpets and stuff up today trying to fix other electrical issues so I'll have a look around to see if I can find any speaker connections

Well it's just the fact that I don't know where it is in the k12 :/

I can say that in my k11, it's behind the boot carpet behind the driver side tail light, like a yellowish white block connector with 4 pins in it. My standard rear parcel shelf speakers went straight in plug and play.

But again, this is all for k11, not sure if it's the same on k12 :/

Thanks Mika, so the cables are just tucked inside the body panel? I'd be more inclined to get some extra speakers of its just a plug in job (replacing the connectors)
I don't know does 1.2S have speaker cables tucked inside body panels, option seems to be remove panels and check...?
Most likely cables are there, like cables for seat heaters are under seats, even when not fitted originally.

Back