Rear seat

How does the lower bench remove on the non sliding seat models? Ive tried every which way i can think of but cant figure this one out. Any help greatly appreciated thanks

61 views no comments.....

I'd imagine it's the usual 4 bolts into the chassis. But as for the location I'm not 100% sure. I'll speak to my Dad tomorrow and ask him. He works for Autodata so might be able to get you a pic on the whereabouts of these bolts.

There are 6 push clips holding the base of the seat down. Pry up the corner of the seat an you should be able to see them. I had to part the clip using a screw driver. I couldn't release two of mine without breaking the clips so be careful

61 views no comments.....

I'd imagine it's the usual 4 bolts into the chassis. But as for the location I'm not 100% sure. I'll speak to my Dad tomorrow and ask him. He works for Autodata so might be able to get you a pic on the whereabouts of these bolts.
61 views, no comments...

Few people here own K12s.

Just seen the seat in my other k11 is a different set up to my current one.. my old one has 2 anchor points accessed from the boot.. pull up the carpet in the boot and fold the seats forward should be very visible either side mounted to the "floor" of the boot.

Back