rear light help

well if im honest....bulb holders would be best!!!

i just had a look at the ebay link you provided!! the pic of the reverse of lights....im guessing you have the "black template" shown there / looking from the back...you have the black bulb holder setup as the pic?

so you dont have the "wires or holders" as the pic?

just requiring more info so i can see if i can be of any help lol

Ems had a similar problem with hers. We got the light clusters from an old Nissan, such as K10 or Bluebird etc, and cut round each bulb, including the bit the bulb holder secures into. This was then glued onto the K11 light cluster.

Once they were all done, the K11 wiring was tapped into and connected up. We kept the original K11 wiring plug in there too incase we wish to fit the standard clusters

Photos will describe the above alot more clearly, i'l get some up this weekend.

Edit - I say 'we', I came up with the idea, Nex did all the work lol!!

well then thats going to be abit difficult i believe!!! because of the holders being a problem and not holding the bulbs in place, but also making up a "light connector"!!!!

i would be inclined to say "get a spare pair of micra headlights as you will want the rear light linkage connector block!!!!!"

then its a case of changing the wiring round or placing the right bulb in the right hole (reverse, indictor etc)

naps

Back