Rear bumper fitment.

I have a 2002 K11 in metallic black with a knackered rear bumper.
I want to fix it on the cheap. will an unpainted black plastic bumper from a 1992-1998 model fit my car.
I can get one new for £45 on ebay.

800px-1995_Nissan_Micra_L_1.0_Rear.jpg

This is the pre-face lift rear bumper, it looks like it would fit at the mounting points but I can't say for sure, maybe the hole for the exhaust would need enlarging slightly to the right

Thanks for the info. I bought the car out of my local breakers after a lot of homework on areas that rust out,what to look for etc.
Car is solid. I asked them to lift it with a fork lift and had a good poke about. Just needs a good going through for its MOT end of September.

LiamC

I've ruined my car ?
Get one from a scrapyard for 20, and you will need a second face-lift (2000-2002) as the exhausts are very slightly different, I'm not sure how they are but just to be on the safe side get one of them

Sent from my LG K11+ (yes I did buy the phone specifically to have a K11 phone, I'm that sad)

Get one from a scrapyard for 20, and you will need a second face-lift (2000-2002) as the exhausts are very slightly different, I'm not sure how they are but just to be on the safe side get one of them

Sent from my LG K11+ (yes I did buy the phone specifically to have a K11 phone, I'm that sad)
The scrapyard i bought my Micra from has 5 or 6 micras in all guises. But all the bumpers are the painted type. I know the owner of the scrapyard and when buying the car i did a deal where if it needed any parts they were thrown in with no extra cost. I did an ebay costing of all the parts i have removed up to now and it comes to well over £100, so not a bad deal. I am going to buy a new pre face lift unpainted bumper and just change the back box if needed, or just fit a cherry bomb. Thanks for the info. TBH i prefer the look of the earlier bumpers.

Got a black 2001 bumper wants tiding got some scratches ect at Durham cheap, , but yeah all k11 rear bumpers fit

Sent from my moto g(6) using Micra Sports Club mobile app
What about the front bumpers? I changed the drivers door hinges this weekend and i removed the front bumper and wing. The bumper has broken lugs and i also realized the crash bar which connects the bumper brackets is missing so i want to fit the older style front bumper also.