Rear brake shoe help-can't find them anywhere!

DEdgeMac

Buy & Sell Member
Right lads I've looked high and low and can only find them available on the continent so hoping that one of you have a PN or place to source them.

They're for my Cube and as most of you will probably know they're pretty much identical to a K11 mechanically.

The Cube braking system- Rev 1 Z10's (mine) have the same 1 pots as found on Micra's, however the 2nd revision Z10 (my breaker) have larger 1 pots that use larger pads and thicker discs, I'm not sure what other model shares this caliper tbh.

Rear brake drums have ABS and although drums are physically the same as Micra's, the shoes are different. From looking at the countless PN equivalents it would seem that the ABS March models share them.

Nissan PN 44060-41B25 or 44060-2U025 (several others seem to verge onto Micra specific ones oddly but this pn is definitely the right one)

Considering we're in the UK the Blue print number is ADN14147 now these are the correct ones but everywhere nationally are out of stock so it seems to me like it may be an older part number?

Hopefully someone on here has some ideas!

Cheers

Right done a **** load of cross-referencing-part numbers, models, pictures etc...

For future reference in case anybody owns a March on here with the newer style ABS brake drums I've found out that B13's, N15's and Sunny's share the same shoes except that they're 5mm thicker and they have an extra hole in the middle of the shoe.

There's that many contradictions with part numbers that it sends you down a rabbit hole and nowhere mentions that they're the same apart from some pn coinciding with one another.

Now I could be pissing in the wind here but Europarts have a 50% sale on so I'm picking up a set of Pagids for £14 tomorrow and I'll confirm if I stink of piss or roses...

I'm hoping it's the latter ...

Ok, as I thought, they're identical barring the extra hole and the 5mm difference in width..

I'm hoping the extra 5mm won't make a difference regarding drum clearance.

If it doesn't it will mean that there are a ton of options for March owners rather than dealer only or waiting ages for international suppliers (if they even have them in stock).

Will update over the weekend, will be fitting my Cusco coilovers, larger 1 pot front brakes, discs, endless pads and possibly wheels, maybe start my first ever internet blog- I've been on forums for over 10 years and have never done one before... why not eh?

Back