Reading Meet 23rd Dec

Who would be interested in having a meet?

Was thinking we could have a coffee and a catch up at Dunelm Mill

8292310204_cfaf4b51ec.jpg

obviously if the locals know of anywhere better feel free to say so.

Also what time would people want to meet? I was thinking around midday.

So as usual add your name to the list if you're coming.

1. Karl
2. Skymera
3. Motty
4. Will

Apparently you can go on the A34 to it? thats probably not from my end tho? 2 hours otherwise :) suppose id be ok if convoyd or something just incase..

Im up for it :) i'll check what's going on that day when i get home as im off to selsey for christmas on the beach around then sometime

You might as well, just hop on the M40 and cruise down at like 60 :) mate of mine does that for all his trips just slots in behind a truck and follows it home chilling out with epic economy haha

also the last bit of the (google maps) route you'd take is really near me so i could meet you for the last stretch there if you like

i was following a truck once, never again........a car in front of him droped a massive tv and furniture of its roof,went under the truck....lucky i saw it happen and ducked into the middle lane avoiding the debris,the other 5 cars wornt as quick and all pulled over.

...hmmm...still so tempted to join you fella's :oops:
Especially as I'm not having to worry about getting out of work at the moment...so...maybe...I shall sneak out for "a Sunday drive"
...for almost 4 hours?
....is still quite a way (hour and a half...ish) but I may be able to drive there...park up...wave, take a photo and amscray LOL
...you'll probably not even see me...Ninja K12 :p

...you'll be there over...sort of....lunch time yeah? o_O
can't guarantee anything ;)
...My mum keeps telling me that i should get out more, I swear she thinks me a recluse,
*facepalm*
I guess i'll always be her little girl :p
So...as long as it's daylight, and she knows i've got my shovel in the boot she should be fine about it LOL

ETA: I feel i must add that i'm not gonna "get you" with my shovel! ROTFL

I just had a thought guys... most services have a parking time limit of 2 hours for free or something, how long we planning to be there? Unless someone knows this isnt the case we might have to relocate if we plan on staying longer...

well if that services is the one then they have a 2 hours free...then i guess you pay?...I can't see me staying very long...quite a drive

...but it may be that you meet west bound then go turn around and stop east bound for another 2 hours :p

To be honest joe I think that's to stop people from sleeping their overnight so imagine we would be able to get away with it, but if I remember correctly reading is always absolutely packed!

Yeah that's the one Jen... Normally they are 2 hours max but like motty said that is to stop people sleeping in their cars (there's always a motel for a reason)

And yes motty it more than likely is going to be packed, christmas weekend D'oh

Cool Karl...Glad I picked the right one :p
If it's really chocka' I'll probably park next to as many K11's as possible and take photo's, as proof :p

There is the reading stadium at junction 13 which has
A huge car park, not sure if we can get in or not but doesn't appear to be any barriers...

Services won't be good tho. Imagine if u pass it then you will end up with your whole waste journey. It's better to go somewhere in reading town. I am sure that Sirchris and skyrema will find a good location.

There is the reading stadium at junction 13 which has
A huge car park, not sure if we can get in or not but doesn't appear to be any barriers...
Round the back? MASSIVE speed humps.

The car park at the front is a parade of shops and it always rammo

Jen319 said:
I'm not so sure...2nd to last shopping day before christmas?...every available space will surely be crammed :(

I mean not town.... Should be 'area'

Sirchris and skyrema will find a good spot. It's depend on their minds lol

Back