OP
OP
SirChris

SirChris

Educated Bodger
^What must your neighbours think when you have 7 Micra's on your drive? LOL

ETA: I missed K10 goodness :(

....and they missed cake :p
Cake = better than sex. Bring doggy bags was way too prepared jen.. Way too prepared.

signature...please ignore anything I say...when using my phone it is either bad grammar or rubbish spelling.

OP
OP
SirChris

SirChris

Educated Bodger
^What must your neighbours think when you have 7 Micra's on your drive? LOL

ETA: I missed K10 goodness :(

....and they missed cake :p
Lola I thought it was hilarious. I asked to use the neighbours space. As ever she was lovely and let me park a car over her drive. She also said I was lovely cause I took her bins out. I loves old peoples.

signature...please ignore anything I say...when using my phone it is either bad grammar or rubbish spelling.

OP
OP
SirChris

SirChris

Educated Bodger
So barbeque at my gaff next... Up for it? Can bring partners and kids if you like. Just don't expect me to stop swearing :D

OP
OP
SirChris

SirChris

Educated Bodger
I think I was a boy scout in a previous life...you saw my collapsable traffic cone...right? LOL
Or a swan. Now that's got to beat the corn factor on the mirror line. Joe?

Well u best be breaking out the baking skills for the BBQ. Yes the cone was slightly awesome but not as badass as the gloves.

I never though I'd see a 20 odd year old rocking driving gloves :)

Chris BBQ would be awesome, can have a micra turbo build at the same time

Or a swan. Now that's got to beat the corn factor on the mirror line. Joe?

Well u best be breaking out the baking skills for the BBQ. Yes the cone was slightly awesome but not as badass as the gloves.

Could have taken the title if she got the meaning lol :p. Not bad though!
Deffo up for a bbq though, your place is actually way nearer me than reading itself so message me or summat and I can come back whenever. Help out, chill, whatever :). Hannah likes you, good impression made and all that.

OP
OP
SirChris

SirChris

Educated Bodger
I'm 26, my driving gloves are made of Pig leather and awesome :p

Swan.... *is confused* aren't they dangerous?... LOL
Loves how they are actually made of awesome!...
Could have taken the title if she got the meaning lol :p. Not bad though!
Deffo up for a bbq though, your place is actually way nearer me than reading itself so message me or summat and I can come back whenever. Help out, chill, whatever :). Hannah likes you, good impression made and all that.
Lol yeah wasted charm eh. Lol I likes hannah, I will allow her! Yeah dude that would be great!

OP
OP
SirChris

SirChris

Educated Bodger
I would like to know conclude that this meet was a great turn out. Well done everyone for turning up. BUT we need more people next time and MORE CAKKKEEEE

Dougyledds

Woopa Pandastyle!
So barbeque at my gaff next... Up for it? Can bring partners and kids if you like. Just don't expect me to stop swearing :D

A mashup at Chris's!?

Is it a normal BBQ or a ... BBQ ;) lol

OP
OP
SirChris

SirChris

Educated Bodger
Wowza...I guess you know your limit of future Micra ownership may be six on your driveway...at any one time... LOL

I wonder how difficult it is to get planning permission to build your own underground/basement car park? :D
Well I am discussing the possibility of removing the fences down the centre of the house, to get the cars in the rather large back garden.. The neighbor seems okay with it. Even more space back there!

I am going to send the picture to sophia and say "look what I just bought, i got a deal on 7 cars :D"

OP
OP
SirChris

SirChris

Educated Bodger
uvyse8ap.jpg
more than enough space for many tent. Excuse the mess. We are still clearing everything out.

James

Chairman
My phone is ****ting a brick at all these pictures, so I'll take a look when I'm on my computer, but looks like you all had a good time! :)

OP
OP
SirChris

SirChris

Educated Bodger
My phone is ####ting a brick at all these pictures, so I'll take a look when I'm on my computer, but looks like you all had a good time! :)
James you coming to the reading meet next time eh?

Well I am discussing the possibility of removing the fences down the centre of the house, to get the cars in the rather large back garden.. The neighbor seems okay with it. Even more space back there!
I am going to send the picture to sophia and say "look what I just bought, i got a deal on 7 cars :D"
Sounds like a plan! ^_^
Hmmm, so will Sophia freak out...or just roll her eyes? :p
I'll see what I can do...
Might rep the driving gloves posse myself...
Driving Gloves FTW!
It was a bloody compliment Jen, I can now gauge you as a person... you fall for that cheesy stuff Joe pushes out...tut tut
Thanks Chris ^_^ ...I'm not great with compliments of that nature

OP
OP
SirChris

SirChris

Educated Bodger
I have skin