Reading Meet 21.04.2013 Reading Gate

SirChris

Educated Bodger
Please discuss the Reading meets here-

Right people we meet on the 21.04.2013 at Reading Gate McDonalds (RG2 0QG) @ 4 o'clock

Times to be confirmed.

OP
OP
SirChris

SirChris

Educated Bodger
Right so we know the date. Where and what time guys.

signature...please ignore anything I say...when using my phone it is either bad grammar or rubbish spelling.

OP
OP
SirChris

SirChris

Educated Bodger
Reading gate!

signature...please ignore anything I say...when using my phone it is either bad grammar or rubbish spelling.

OP
OP
SirChris

SirChris

Educated Bodger
Plus has a mcdonalds

OP
OP
SirChris

SirChris

Educated Bodger
Administration of the MSC, can you please change this threads name to "Reading Meet 21/04/2013" would be very appreciative!

depending on if/when I start my new job? *fingers crossed*
...and what days off, I've still got 2 K11 Haynes manuals if, Chris and Skymera, you still want 'em ;)

I will bite your hands off!
Hmmm...that could cause future issues...Ie: how would I drive back home? :p

I had a look and I can't find Reading Gate retail park :oops: ...I found Brunel retail park...next to Toyota etc?...is it the same thing?... of am I looking on the wrong road? :confused:

skymera

Brutal Honesty
I think it's next to Madjeski stadium. Not sure it's called reading gate, might be getting confused with Farnborough gate

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Forum Runner

I think it's next to Madjeski stadium. Not sure it's called reading gate, might be getting confused with Farnborough gate
You're right!...just around the corner from Madjeski stadium :p thankyou
Macdonald's across from curry's, comet(empty unit?) ,Paul Simon and Carpet right! ...found it...and it is called Reading Gate ^_^
...it just tells me on Google maps that it's about a mile the other way! next to Brunel retail park... stoopid google! LOL
(RG2 0QG)

OP
OP
SirChris

SirChris

Educated Bodger
I think so

1pm sounds good to me ^_^ ...plenty of time to get there, and have something to eat before I leave the house ;)
if/when I turn up I'll just park next to any old Micra...'till I spot one of yours! LOL

1pm sounds good to me ^_^ ...plenty of time to get there, and have something to eat before I leave the house ;)
if/when I turn up I'll just park next to any old Micra...'till I spot one of yours! LOL

You wouldn't notice my car if I drive past you honking my horn, it just blends in at car parks

OP
OP
SirChris

SirChris

Educated Bodger
Wish mine was running. Boring micra no doubt will be coming if I don't have work.

I dunno...Astra right?...those outstanding "Carbon" wing mirrors might single you out a bit? :p

Yep nice grey astra.... Please don't remind me of those stupid wing mirrors, if the stock ones didn't come in 2 or 3 separate pieces I would've changed them by now

Harlen

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Supporter
Just found out I've got to work until 2 o clock this Sunday, boo! Looks like the car won't be ready by then anyway.

I swear I'll attend one of these meets eventually!

I don't mind meeting a bit later ^_^
may give Harlen a chance to get there after work too ;) (if he can)

...as long as I'm in an area I recognise before it starts getting dark it'll be honky dory LOL

OP
OP
SirChris

SirChris

Educated Bodger
Sounds like a good idea. 6 odd would be mega awesome.

OP
OP
SirChris

SirChris

Educated Bodger
I don't mind meeting a bit later ^_^
may give Harlen a chance to get there after work too ;) (if he can)

...as long as I'm in an area I recognise before it starts getting dark it'll be honky dory LOL
Sat nav bro

OP
OP
SirChris

SirChris

Educated Bodger
If its around 6 I will actually be able to make it. Got work now.

OP
OP
SirChris

SirChris

Educated Bodger
My sat nav likes sending me the long way around <_<
I learnt the route looking at google maps....which are all photographed during the day LOL
Old school jen...old school. Using maps and such. Gunnar bring your flask filled with Bovril and your farmer john boy hat as well?