Ray Gimbert bodykit

Alexx117

STI
Club Member
Any know if you can buy the ray gimbert bodykit? or was it a one off? cause im looking for a kit to put on and that is a sweet kit :love:

dsc00132pi9.jpg

sorry about this im new you see. but heres the kit if you dont know what im on about. thanks in advance guys =]
img0411rm1.jpg

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
that is the nismo kit, very sort after but very rare, there is bits come up now and again on here, you probably wont find any on ebay, but yahoo auctions in japan will have some.

the arches are easy enough to get, AMY was selling them 200 a go, i believe the ones in the pic are Nismo arches, but there are Mulholland arches which are pretty much the same.

OP
OP
Alexx117

Alexx117

STI
Club Member
cheers i think thats cleared a lot up. im getting inheritance money soon so im lookin to drop some further mods onto the micra.

You have an idea or any pics of what the back bumper looks like??

Arches shouldnt be a problem seen as i had the arches done on my previous car fiesta mk3 which was sweet until i wrote it off :/ and got the beauty micra :D

much appreciated thanks.

Simonh

Midlands Rep
the whole car was bought from japan. im like best friends with his son. he has more than one and hes just selling them on. full nismo micras.