rattle??

my car has just started to sound very much like a diesel at high revs (4.5k+) and the oil light keeps appearing when i go around corners fast. i have topped the oil up several times in the past few weeks but the problem is still there ... any help would be good :)

oil pump knackered or blocked,worn chain,valve stem oil seals,oil sensor.driving fast round corners aint gonna help

seals are expensive! so would be easier to do the engine (thats if they are proper foobarded! my mates valve stem oil seals went on his old civic, used to drink oil and smoke like a bee-itch!

get it to a garage and ask them whats up with it. if its an expensive job i would just put in a new cg13. via-duct scrappy has a 1.3 GX in...they go for around £80-£100 with gear box.

seals are expensive! so would be easier to do the engine (thats if they are proper foobarded! my mates valve stem oil seals went on his old civic, used to drink oil and smoke like a bee-itch!

get it to a garage and ask them whats up with it. if its an expensive job i would just put in a new cg13.

ye il take it to a garage tomorrow or sumat :p where abouts in matlock are ya mate i was looking for ya on the weekend but gave up lol...

have u checked ur sump bec it might be cracked

cant think why the sump would be cracked :s it was fine before i fitted the decat then after that its started making this noise

not really there all fixable. is oil getting round the engine? whats the mileage?are all breather pipes free and not blogged? is it blowing any smoke out the back? my guess would be on oil pump or valve stem oil seal but could be wrong

not really there all fixable. is oil getting round the engine? whats the mileage?are all breather pipes free and not blogged? is it blowing any smoke out the back? my guess would be on oil pump or valve stem oil seal but could be wrong

its on 86k and yes it has started to kick out a bit of smoke from the exhaust sinse i fitted the decat . and it spewed a black liquid which looked like oil from the exhaust aswell .. but it only does this occasionally.

iam more bakewell/darly dale way mate. live in a village called birchover. go darley bridge way and go past entovens if you know where that is lol.

iv been camping in birchover woods :p was mint and ye i should be able to find ya will have to meet up or something mate and look at ur car cs it looks sweet from the pics..:)

iv been camping in birchover woods :p was mint and ye i should be able to find ya will have to meet up or something mate and look at ur car cs it looks sweet from the pics..:)

lol finally someone who knows where it is...everyone has to bring there sat nav and they still get lost :D

Back