Rate my K12!!

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
yeh fk coilovers max drop! :wasntme:

nice mate!!

i see a front splitter but guessing thats standard?

can u name the mods you have done please?

are you a "perfomance" or "visual/looks" kind of modder if dont mind me asking?

however if you have a de-cat and alloys then im guessing both lol :laugh:

OP
OP
A

andy23ho

smooth the rear door handels

hmmm..prefer the subtle luk

nice mate!!

i see a front splitter but guessing thats standard?

can you name the mods you have done please?

are you a "perfomance" or "visual/looks" kind of modder if dont mind me asking?

however if you have a de-cat and alloys then im guessing both lol :laugh:

Yeah i don't know where to get splitters from like..
mods = fk coilovers, k&n induction, cobra cat back exhaust, wolfrace rims! tints soon and sound system..

yeah right now making sure it looks good and maybe 1 and half year to 2 getting engine conversion so..performance then lol

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
stunning example of a K12, looks very clean,the alloys and lowering improve the standard looks no end!!

Kev

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
To avoid misunderstandings, please don't use 'txt spk' and ensure your post is relatively typo-free

Thanks

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
i think, that a rear splitter would look good?
match in with the looks and exhaust if you can get the right one?

just a thought?

sweeeet! i imagine those coilovers set you back a fair whack! would you say the exhaust mods have added any go/responsiveness to the motor? (i'm sure it's noisy tho' :) which engine is that? the 1.4?) nice one mate. probably the tidy-est and most modded k12 on here!

nismo_k12

Ex. Club Member
In response to the above

If only some of you guys had been here since the K12 was first launched...can anyone remember Bullwinkle's K12....oh and mine lol

OP
OP
A

andy23ho

sweeeet! i imagine those coilovers set you back a fair whack! would you say the exhaust mods have added any go/responsiveness to the motor? (i'm sure it's noisy tho' :) which engine is that? the 1.4?) nice one mate. probably the tidy-est and most modded k12 on here!

cheers :)yeah the coilovers were like 750 installed..is a 1.2 but exhaust is noisy yupyup..little nippier but its also got an induction kit in so that will add to it too!