rat look k11

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
iam really thinking og ratting up my car...i.e spray random gray primer over it and rust my bonnet in salt water...

thoughts?

its been de-valued since i stripped it out and resprayed it matt black lol

also the parts iam gonna do are gonna be replaceable

i love rat cars/bikes, but only when their built ratty, not conforming to a 'style'....

would look better on a k10 too imo, all squat and boxy

instead of the "junker" rat look you could go for the matt black / grey or other dark colour paint on the outside of the car, complete with things like tinted windows and lights, matt colured rims, you could even try black camo net over the back windows lol, maybe even yellow bulbs if you have super s driving lamps,
Interoir wise, mexican style blankets and canvas are used often as well as removing the carpet.

instead of the "junker" rat look you could go for the matt black / grey or other dark colour paint on the outside of the car, complete with things like tinted windows and lights, matt colured rims, you could even try black camo net over the back windows lol, maybe even yellow bulbs if you have super s driving lamps,
Interoir wise, mexican style blankets and canvas are used often as well as removing the carpet.

have you seen my car? lol its already matte black, has no carpet, tinted rear lights.

im going for a harlequin k11 lol, just like that special edition golf that vw did

im thinking red wings, blue doors and a rusty bonnet

Think it would look crap too, unless you had like a mint turbo'd engine or something like that under the bonnet.

well i'm replacing my front wing with new ones but leaving them with black primer then the bonnet getting it with the nitromers.
Trying to find a super s bumper so that i will paint that in black primer aswell

I have 13in bbs rims but the have a 2 half inch dish on them and getting small arch extentions from japan when i get the money together.

Then maybe a roof rack but need to find the right type really

Back