rarther nice install in a corsa....

Status
Not open for further replies.

paddymarsden

Iggy Iggy oooooooooo
I know it is in a corsa but imagine this in a micra, click in the link and go to the bottom of the page to the black corsa with lemon yellow interior, notice he has hidden the 'dials console' out of site but then has mounted a camera pointing at it with a light.

I think this would look amazing in a micra especially the leather retrim, the 'digital dials' idea is a cheap and cheerful way of doing it. Just thought i would share with you guys what ive found.

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=210095&page=2

mean micra

www.mightymicra.co.uk
out of all them... i thought the Phoenix gold and JL setup looked the best... ie descreet as i like it...

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Yeah seen this one a few times, and almost inspired me to go for a cream leather interior. Then I changed my mind lol. :p Does look spot on, dash retrim and infact the whole interior looks really awesome!!!

M

m1ck97

Probably one of the best corsa's ive seen. Weird how alot of them havent blacked out their windows though. Very prone to getting broken into.

B

Ben

not bad like, if you look at one fo the dudes avatars, its a honda accord or something, from up my end and has sunset flip paint on it - is lush - was done at bassmechanix i believe, same place as k11 stew

OP
OP
paddymarsden

paddymarsden

Iggy Iggy oooooooooo
i agree with that being the best install i wonder if the MOT inspector said anything about the dials

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
paddymarsden said:
I know it is in a corsa but imagine this in a micra, click in the link and go to the bottom of the page to the black corsa with lemon yellow interior, notice he has hidden the 'dials console' out of site but then has mounted a camera pointing at it with a light.

That's really nicely done! Must have cost a fortune

Mark

Ex. Club Member
whats the point in almost making yourself deaf with a monster sound system in you car? tbh i think there pointless

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Mark said:
whats the point in almost making yourself deaf with a monster sound system in you car? tbh i think there pointless

Just like saying why spend all that money tuning up a 1.2! Some prefer the thrill of speed, whereas others just prefer a more comfortable and enjoyable drive. Each to there own :)

Mark

Ex. Club Member
what does a sound system have to do with comfort?

and me tuning up my k10 hasnt cost much at all. in total about half of what i earn in a month

I just dont understand why people spend thousands on stereos in there cars

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Depends on what your interested in really Mark,

Some people have an opinion that adding massive bodykits is pointless as I think you personally would agree with and it's the same for ICE, some see that as pointless too, however....

there is a massive market out there for both and a demand for it. There are 3 main area's that involve car modification, performance, ICE and Bodystyling and not everyone is interested in all 3.

Arnold makes a valid point why bother trying to attempt to make a 1.2 Micra go any faster when all the time, money and effort could be put into a faster car to begin with, it's all down to personal preference and what interests you.

Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Mark said:

Why do people spend money on anything? because they enjoy it and want more from it.

In my opinion the equipment is way over priced and from my experience of setting up our company has shown me some very interesting points.

Kev

Mark

Ex. Club Member
I do understand and agree with you kev,

as for making my K10 go faster its nissans fault! they should have made it faster to begin with! lol

OP
OP
paddymarsden

paddymarsden

Iggy Iggy oooooooooo
i know what your saying mark but the thing is, i personally love ICE and gadgets compaired to speed mainly because speed can kill and over 70mph is illegal.

I can see the point of people kitting up their cars with performance mods but like kev said its a personal thing, also if you do a custom ICE install its something original and if you kit up a car to go faster it isnt original, i personally would like to have an ICE install that i only have.

Pad

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
lol I said that many times and I still ended up wasting £££'s on my tuning efforts.

Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
paddymarsden said:
i personally love ICE and gadgets compaired to speed mainly because speed can kill and over 70mph is illegal.
Pad

haha so can sound, systems over a certain DB can make your ears bleed and can even kill you and then there's noise pollution lol!

Kev

OP
OP
paddymarsden

paddymarsden

Iggy Iggy oooooooooo
oh yea very true, erm......

*paddy thinks on how he can get outta this*

i think its 160db that can liquify your internal organs

M

m1ck97

Mark said:
what does a sound system have to do with comfort?

and me tuning up my k10 hasnt cost much at all. in total about half of what i earn in a month

You bought your 1L knowing its the slowest model..

I personally am facinated when looking at custom boot installs, a couple of friends of mine have some really great ones. Its not always the volume of the system. Its the quality of the speakers and setup. I've sat in a car with 6 good quality speakers and 2 subs in. The quality of the sound that I heard was amazing. Going back into my car and listening to stock sound made me want to cry ;)

Mark

Ex. Club Member
You bought your 1L knowing its the slowest model..

what the hell are you on about m1ck97???

I advise you do a little research into what car i own as you obviously are making a comment with not knowing what your talking about

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
some pretty good installs there, my mate has a corsa i have to say i quite like them :) but i wouldnt want to buy one.

M

m1ck97

Sorry I quoted the wrong post. I actually meant to quote this one:

Mark said:
I do understand and agree with you kev,

as for making my K10 go faster its nissans fault! they should have made it faster to begin with! lol

I probably should have said you should have bought a faster model, then you wouldnt need to mod it as much as you have done.

M

m1ck97

kristian said:
yes, but getting to 70 very quickly isn't illegal

he he

Yeah but police can still pull you for driving without due care and attention.

James

Chairman
kristian said:
yes, but getting to 70 very quickly isn't illegal

he he
Unless the police argue that you were driving dangerously... I'm sure if you did a 0-60 next to a police car on a national speed limit road they still wouldnt be too impressed ;)

Mark

Ex. Club Member
I probably should have said you should have bought a faster model, then you wouldnt need to mod it as much as you have done.

there is no other faster model! and dont say a K11 as i dont like them and there no faster

R

RIK

Mark said:
there is no other faster model! and dont say a K11 as i dont like them and there no faster

i dont agree,,,,,,,your sayin yours is faster cos u dont like the other models

mines faster than a r33 gtr cos i dont like it,,,so ther :p

Mark

Ex. Club Member
Rik you have never even seen my car so you cannot comment,
I've raced K11 1.3's and there no faster than mine.

and your gonna say oh a 160sr is faster bla bla bla but I'll tell you now I dont care because I wouldnt be seen dead in a K12 and the only reason your on the same forum as me is because Nissan couldnt think of a new name for the renault k12 so they named it a micra again.

and if a mod is going to warn me about this post it'll be worth the ten percent

R

RIK

Mark said:
Rik you have never even seen my car so you cannot comment,
I've raced K11 1.3's and there no faster than mine.

and your gonna say oh a 160sr is faster bla bla bla but I'll tell you now I dont care because I wouldnt be seen dead in a K12 and the only reason your on the same forum as me is because Nissan couldnt think of a new name for the renault k12 so they named it a micra again.

and if a mod is going to warn me about this post it'll be worth the ten percent

why did you get so deffensive? infact,,why are you allways so defensive about how quick your car is?

like for like your car is slower than a k11..and slower than my car
call it what you want mate its got a nissan micra badge on it,also why is it a bad thing?

k11 killer? whos k11 have you killed?

i would slag your car off but i have grown up mark,,so should you

Mark

Ex. Club Member
Rik you have never seen my car so why do you think you know it all,

there is no one on this forum who i dislike more that you, your a waste of space.

If i had 8 grand plus i wouldnt spend it on a crappy 160sr, you know nothing about k10's least of all mine, you have probubly looked at the pictures and read what i have written about my K10 and in your tiny head have made up your own dicision but at the end of the day i have zero, nothing , less than a one penny sweet repect for you,

your 160 sr is no quicker than a VTR, it is slower to 60 then a 99spec vtr and has a lower top speed, your K12 bods can say all they want about torque etc but it means nothing when factory figures show it all.

I'll race you at the pod to show what a K10 with HALF the power of your 160sr can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.