Rare Nissan Be-1 FOR SALE

F

Frampers

Rare Nissan Be-1 for sale. This car is one of a limited edition made by Nissan at their Pike factory in Japan. It is possibley the only one on the UK. It has a Micra chassis and running gear so it is cheap to run and mechanical spares are easily available. The car has the one litre engine with automatic gearbox. Only 28,000 miles from new. Currently featured on eBay with a low reserve... http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4537545259&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
Please contact me for anyt further details

yes it's a 1 litre automatic Nissan March in drag, very interesting car's and indeed are fairly rare. I'm pretty sure it's not the only one in the country but deffinatly worth more than it's micra equiv.

Frampers, with the Air-Con where do you get it serviced/ Gassed? I've got a similar age AC system but I need to re-gass it.

I have owned this great little car for 3 years and have so far found no evidence of another one in the UK although it is entirely possible. I would love to know about any others if anyone has details.

Getting air con re-gassed in no problem. Just look in your yellow pages. There are a lot of mobile companies and also some branches of Serck Marston are able to do it.

its been sat on your forecourt for 3 years you mean! i keep on meaning to pop in and chat to you guys up at framptons about it! very tempting purchase!

well the Gas that old car's use is Illegal everywhere but the USA so £20 is a very unlikely story beachboy. Replacements are available but at stupid rates.

Every air-con company i've tried has said, sorry but no we can't touch it. I'll continue calling round.

when i had the march k11 with the aircon which uses the old gas i got a quote for regass, £20. when it came to me dismantling it i just needed the gas taking out which was £15 and this is what i had done. thats my story.

Back