rare!! jdm nissan march spoiler

solarice

Ex. Club Member
yup thats mine, only for sale cos i need the money...so it has to go or hopefully it will sell, as id like it to be used instead of taking up space.

pjg1979

Its difficult finding pics tbh (mostly as they arent listed as obvious things like "spoiler" etc on the japanese sites)...i did have one page with it fitted to a black march, however ive lost the link :glare: ...and as i found the page by accident the first time around, you'll understand how hard it is to find it a second time.

Im still looking though, so if i find a pic it'll be put up.

pjg1979

THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!
Well if your still selling it in MAY I might persuade one of my parents to buy it for my Birthday, lol.

solarice

Ex. Club Member
listing now updated with a fitted pic...not the most ideal, but so far best i can find. :)

pjg1979, with a bit of luck it'll be gone before then :)

Rob..

Ex. Club Member
Keeping an eye on this. Will bid when I get time to sort my paypal out as im off to set up a party now. If nobody shows interest solarice, give us a PM ;)

solarice

Ex. Club Member
Will do Rob :) (happy to accept a cheque, if paypal are an issue)

Its getting watchers ;) (and its still early days), ...and the page hits arent doing too bad, but then i am willing to ship worldwide, so ive got a large net out...:laugh:

solarice

Ex. Club Member
well ###### knows where all those watchers were...but it didnt sell on ebay (no idea why)...open to sensible offers, as i cant be arsed to pay again to relist it and wait for the auction to run its course.

Need it gone and i need money in exchange, as im on the brink of having to sell off the project. :(

solarice

Ex. Club Member
Oh no! Whats happened Kris? You can't give up after all this time :(

just the same as everyone else modded...money issues...ive got insurance, mot, road tax, paint, tyres plus other bits...to do all at once (or the car sits still)

tbh yesterday i was having a bad day, that combined with looking at jap imports was making me wonder...which direction i should go in.

ive still not decided tbh, but with money the way it is for everyone would i even get what id want for the bits...im not so sure. So it maybe in my interest to complete it and drive it...and see about changing it when i complete the next car :)

joesouthgate

Super Moderator
Club Member
I know how you mean mate, I keep on looking at other cars but I've decided whatever happens I'll keep the super s even if it means taking it off the road. Thats why I've got the garage ;)

solarice

Ex. Club Member
trouble is if i look at the car, it makes we wanna keep it...so any stripping of parts is gonna have to be done blind folded :laugh:

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
trouble is if i look at the car, it makes we wanna keep it...so any stripping of parts is gonna have to be done blind folded :laugh:

just give it to me and i will look after it for you ;)

seriously tho i do admire your car because of how professional you have been in the work done, you should be proud of it. hang on to it if you can first.

solarice

Ex. Club Member
id prefer to keep it, believe me (for now i think im be able to keep it going -- after working out costs of stuff)...unfortunatly Nex if is leaves my posession its in bits. Though everyone one on here will be given first refusal on parts...even if its sooner than id planned. :)