rare as you want k11 13's for sale

59 bhp is more than enough

Deactivated Account
i have 4 really rare 13 inch factory alloys for sale. they have 4 good tyres with the rears just replaced. the front 2 tyres arnt as healthy obviously but are good for another couple of thousand miles yet. all 4 have no centre caps but some could be bought from nissan or have some made up (was gonna get them made from carbon fibre) all have slight kerbing but can easily be refurbished by the most remedial diy mechanic and cant be seen unless you look closely. looking for 100 quid. or if someone wants to swap some gti-r alloys with good tyres then we can arrange this. probably will have to pick up from the north west unless you can arrange a courier. cheers people

here are some snappy snaps of the wheels. replaced tyres since.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v311/6453/wheels.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v311/6453/wheel.jpg

this is what they look like on the car at the moment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v311/6453/2copy.jpg

OP
OP

Deactivated Account
yeah mark rare, according to titch they were factory super s wheels but only a certain amount were made. he knows more about these than i do but over the past 2 years ive only seen 3 micras with them on (compared to how many micras you see on a daily basis)

Ian said:
try getting 4 spoke stil auto's talk about rare :eek:

what are these? i like rare things so i would buy jus for the rareity however i jus bought some pulsar wheels n i aint partin wit them jus yet :D

k11_998

Ex. Club Member
i have those on my super s

didnt realise they were rare, mine have a mille miglia badge on the outer rim between the spokes, i have been trying to look for a 15 in set

should i assume that im not gonna find them

k11_998

Ex. Club Member
sorry looked again, mine have visable wheel nuts, rather than wheel nuts covered by the centre caps, but other wise look the same, does anyone know anything about these ones

Titch

Micra K11ng
They actually wern't factory standard wheels, which is what i though for ages. Although, the did come on some K11, it wasn't the super S. Strange.

But yes very rare, and only in 13"s

OP
OP

Deactivated Account
theyre made by a company called fondmetal, and ive come to realise that a few sets of nissan alloy wheels was made by this company. still no interest? might be persuaded to go lower on the price if anyone wants them.

i will swap however the wheels i got have new tyres prob only 500miles on them from new for all 4 i dont have centre caps etheir n i got a set of 13s so if you want mine you'll need to fit new tyers on the front wheels preferably 185/55 but no less than 175 as i need alot of grip for my riving style :D

how bout it? were u from as i am goin to the NW meet if u want to meet there?

OP
OP

Deactivated Account
yeh i can do that, straght swap? what bout 165 coz ive got 165'5 on the back so they will match. if not then i will go ahead and put 175's on two of them for you. erm i dont know when is it.

not yet i will get tho only had for 2weeks :D have u got msn? if so add me, [email protected]. we can talk better there. i aint to sure on the swap as i got a set of 13s but ill see wat you say n how i feel then-lol

:D