Random Memories from JAE!

Titch

Micra K11ng
I can't be the only one surely!

Lately i've been doing loads of Night shifts, and through out the night, diffrent things that happened at JAE keep jumping into my mind, now i can't be the only one!

Jst weird things like the small dicks keeping us up into the early hours with thier exhausts and Music. And then of course Davey!!!! What a hero!

So come on peeps, what all do you remember from that fantastic Weekend?

Titch
:kungfu:

K

K11_Dave

The planned 45 secs to grab a couple more cans from my tent turned into 15 mins of watching some proper hardcore action on the install in one of the FTO guy's motors at silly o'clock :blush:

Happy Days!

C

chie

K11_Dave said:
The planned 45 secs to grab a couple more cans from my tent turned into 15 mins of watching some proper hardcore action on the install in one of the FTO guy's motors at silly o'clock :blush:

Happy Days!
so thats what it was lol i heard that then made my own :p

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
The spiders in our tents!!! Davey C's struggle to put his tent up lol. Titch coilover troubles. Eds award thingy. Lol losing the skylines on our convoy to the cruise... doh!!! Scrapage of Neils coilovers. :eek:

Retepetsir

King of Subsonic
Davey tripping over my tent peg o_O

Hundreds of spiders in my tent :eek:

The BBQ's :upside:

Ed's award, and the club awards

Being a passanger in Ed's ST......in the wet (wheel spin in 3rd) :wow:

Titch's angry wasp exhaust ;)

So many memories!

danni

Ex. Club Member
me gettin titch in a headlock on the floor with him unable to move:p

millions of spiders!!!

seeing ppl id not seen 4 a year n catchin up:)

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
The annoying noise from the rear tyre, doing the coilovers in the wet, that stupid junction on the way there, the smell of the toilets (ewww) the trip home with the rain, the saab on the central divide, racing the red gtir at stupid speeds with a fully loaded car ;)

OP
OP
Titch

Titch

Micra K11ng
Thinking back now it wasn't the best of weekends for me!

* Beaten up by Danni
* Coilover 'issues'
* Scared the **** outta by Chie
* Almost Eaten :p
* All the Spiders
* Exhaust
* Induction kit on the way home!
* TB on the way home!

Actually - wouldn't of changed anything for it!

C

chie

anyone remember my insane manouver on the m1? :p yes i have got huge balls or no brains