Radio

Hi, I have a 2006 Micra cc and have recently gotten my MOT done and they had to disconnect my battery for some time. This has locked my radio and I dont know the code and also dont know where to find serial number.

Anyone help please??

Thanks!!

Z

radio out chum, serial number and codes, vin and reg and ring a nice service agent at your local nissan, thats how i got mine, & free, if the numbers all match from factory, they dont have an issue.
youtube video to get the radio out.
its a 5 min job.

Attachments

• IMG20210906201852.jpg
    IMG20210906201852.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 144
Hi, I have a 2006 Micra cc and have recently gotten my MOT done and they had to disconnect my battery for some time. This has locked my radio and I dont know the code and also dont know where to find serial number.

Anyone help please??

Thanks!!

Z
Most Micras have Blaupunkt radio unit, so if you pull it out I'll be able to give your code.
Here is how to pull out the radio:

OP
OP
J
That's what mine looks like thanks! I'll try to remove it today and will post the serial number once I have it, thank you very much!

Mika The Finn

Site Supporter

Anyone help please??

Thanks!!

Z
Never before and once again, new radio code thread?! :rolleyes:
Looks like you already found this old thread: K12 Radio Codes ;)

Last edited: