Radio codes

Hi all.
Although [semi] retired I've found myself with a a small part-time job, so I needed another car just to do a couple of journeys a week in.
After much looking through Autotrader I find myself the owner of a very pretty, blue, Nissan Micra. It's a few years old on a 03 plate, but it's a genuine one owner car and with low miles and I'm really pleased with it.
There's only one issue with it...the dealer had to fit a new battery. It came with lots of documents, but not the all important radio code. So I'm a bit stuck. I've trawled the internet, seen all the videos, and read many threads. Just this morning I've managed to extract the radio unit from the dash [which is pretty clever for me, as I've never been any good with electrical stuff like this,] and found a number stuck on the rear.
So on the back was this number.
BP234632000106
Is there any clever person who can help me with a likely code.

Many thanks

Hi all.
Although [semi] retired I've found myself with a a small part-time job, so I needed another car just to do a couple of journeys a week in.
After much looking through Autotrader I find myself the owner of a very pretty, blue, Nissan Micra. It's a few years old on a 03 plate, but it's a genuine one owner car and with low miles and I'm really pleased with it.
There's only one issue with it...the dealer had to fit a new battery. It came with lots of documents, but not the all important radio code. So I'm a bit stuck. I've trawled the internet, seen all the videos, and read many threads. Just this morning I've managed to extract the radio unit from the dash [which is pretty clever for me, as I've never been any good with electrical stuff like this,] and found a number stuck on the rear.
So on the back was this number.
BP234632000106
Is there any clever person who can help me with a likely code.

Many thanks
Hi,
Code is . . 2713

Hi,
Code is . . 2713
...well, Roan33, thank you so much.
You're a genius. Just got back from the car...I'd been waiting for it to unlock [wait for 1 hour] was displaying on the unit since just gone 12.00. It had cleared, so I put in 2713...and bingo. I have a radio. Absolutely blinkin' marvellous.
Thanks once again, that really has made my day.

All the best

A

Hi all,

Had a flat battery on my 2015 micra Visio. Now the radio wants a security code and I can't find it anywhere in the paperwork ? I do have the details of the radio to hand though

Serial : DW53N02602
Part No: 28185 3HN4C
Production date: 15 03 14