Radio code

• Thread starter Deleted member 29304
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 29304

Hi All,
Since using my k11 I have noticed that when using the radio it will turn it's self off. When I bought the car it only came with one remote control key & no code number for the radio. I have thought about replacing it, but it appears to be shorter in width than most cd player/radios. Can anyone advise me how to fix this problem without distorying the part of the dashboard or where to find that radio code?

yours Peter0003

Found a radio cassette but no code...

The sticker says Blaupunkt-Werke GMBH. Made in Portugal. BP634027937746. 28 113-5F600. 7 646 340 318

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Surprisingly we have other lives as well as lurking on here.....sometimes one of the MANY requests for radio codes, from people who's first, and frequently only, post on this forum gets missed.........:rolleyes:
I get that but I did try looking for other live threads and personally couldn't find one.

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
I get that but I did try looking for other live threads and personally couldn't find one.
It seems to appear that when someone joins the forum, their first post quite often takes several days to actually appear, due to the moderators checking it.......