radio code

I am a new member and rather old (90+). I need the code for my 2003 Micra k12 radio, no. BP 3349 3 6385749. have tried other sites and have received various nos., none of which work. I have also received various instructions as to how to enter the no. These don't work either. Has anyone a definitive method? If so, many thanks in advance.

Hi Paul welcome to the site... ;)
to "Calculate" your radio code we'd need the 10 digit part number as well as the serial number beginning BP (that you've already provided ;))
I have downloaded an app that can do this in a jiffy

I've had a look in my Micra Owners Manual (that came with the car) and it explains how to enter the code...as follows :

To unlock the unit, enter your 4 digit radio code. The code is entered by using the preset station buttons

for example: if your code is say... 4321...
you'd press the (1) button four times,
then the (2) button three times,
the (3) button two times
and the (4) button once...
then press the TA button to confirm the code.

If the code is correct the unit will switch on.

if the code is incorrect the display will say "Error" followed by "wait 1 hr" and by wait one hour it means have the unit "on" for an hour...
I can only assume that if you switch it of then on again before this hour is up it will ask you to wait another hour <_<

I hope that helps ...a bit ^_^

Or sometimes disconnect the battery for 30 seconds if it locks out dealer charges 10/15 quid though for the code? I thought that was our cost anyway as long as you provide the relevant numbers.

Obviously only as a last resort if something cheaper or even better free ;)

I am a new member and rather old (90+). I need the code for my 2003 Micra k12 radio, no. BP 3349 3 6385749. have tried other sites and have received various nos., none of which work. I have also received various instructions as to how to enter the no. These don't work either. Has anyone a definitive method? If so, many thanks in advance.

Hi Paul
the last 3 code numbers are 349
but in order to find the first code number thee are two ways find the other number that has a Y in it look at the last three numbers in that sequence for example if they are 620 then your first code number to enter is either 6 or 0 both will work
the other way is to press just the number first button as if entering the code see how many numbers it comes up with if it just goes to a 1 or a 0 then your first code number is either 1 or 0 meaning your four digit code is either 0349 or 1349 after so you press each button in sequence the first one to show a 0 on your radio then press as many times till you get a 3 then the next button it would be 4 or 5 presses to get the 4 on the radio then the next one press nine or ten times to get the 9 on the radio then press the enter button as if you were entering and saving a new radio station

the other one is if the first button allows more than just a 1 or a 0 you now have ten choices of numbers to try
0349 1349 2349 3349 4349 5349 6349 7349 8349 9349
all the best Drew

Hi I am a new member and for the life of me can't find how to add a blog myself. Can someone tell me pls?
Also I need a code for my nissan micra 1.2se 2004
Serial number is
BP334947307768
NISSAN MM CD-K
7 643349318.
MY EMAIL IS
[email protected]

Thank u ever so much guys

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hi I am a new member and for the life of me can't find how to add a blog myself. Can someone tell me pls?
Also I need a code for my nissan micra 1.2se 2004
Serial number is
BP334947307768
NISSAN MM CD-K
7 643349318.
MY EMAIL IS
[email protected]

Thank u ever so much guys
Hi Jang,
try 5039 or 1039

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
I need a code for my nissan micra 1.4sX 2003
Serial number is
BP234631977767
THANKS
and how can turn my radio to code mode from "wait 1 hour" mode?
The code for your radio is 0353. To clear the 'Wait one hour' turn the ignition key to the accessory position (first click) then turn the radio on. The message will disappear after an hour.

Hi, I have been advised to give you a try regards my daughters 3dr Nissan Micra Oct 2003
she recently had a blown radio/audio fuse and now she needs a code as she has looked and she has lost it,
is there any chance you could help, would be a very appreciated and less hassled Dad.
number on back of radio is Blaupunkt BP334936353260
many thanks.

Last edited: