Radio code

Hiya, i have managed to take out my radio/cd player from my micra and was wondering if anyone has a radio code calculator on here as they charge for the service on the internet. the cd player is a Blaupunkt and the numbers are:

Serial number: BP538469504571
Part number: 7645384318

Thanx in advance for your help :)

hi honey, no im not changing the cd player, just had to take it out to get the serial number from the back of it so i can get the code as the battery was disconnected and now the player needs the code to be entered, but hopefully will be able to get it soon. thank u anyway

Have you looked in the owner's manual at the very back there is a security information
page someone mite have put the code for the radio there. Just a thought

did you buy your car through a nissan dealer if so they have a record of the radio code,

as my battery went flat and had torecharge and didnt have code, so phoned the dealership i bought from and wow they have a record of it,

or they may be able to get you the code,

hope you get it sorted

I'm looking for the code for my K12's Blaupunkt radio -- I bought the car secondhand, and the original owner didn't write the code in the owners manual. Here's the numbers:

BP234631975459
7 642 346 318

Thanks for the help if you can provide the code.....

Hi Kennierobo my Nissan Micra 2003 needs a code for the cd player. You have been asking people to give you the serial numbers etc , but i need to know how to disconnect the cd player from the dashboard to get the numbers that you need. Could you please help and tell me how to do that. I would really appreciate this.look forward to hearing from you asap thankyou. Ps i dont hav the handbook at hand at the moment either. please reply asap

Back