Radio code request

when your posting links to code generators or giving codes your missing the point all together. There is a section for codes only visible to paid members if your giving codes away for free this undermines the msc. If you took the time to view the amount of posts asking for a radio code then see how many made a 2nd post you would understand why, Its like lending your next door neighbor a loaf of bread and never seeing them again.

when your posting links to code generators or giving codes your missing the point all together. There is a section for codes only visible to paid members if your giving codes away for free this undermines the msc. If you took the time to view the amount of posts asking for a radio code then see how many made a 2nd post you would understand why, Its like lending your next door neighbor a loaf of bread and never seeing them again.

fully understand that as im a member on a number of different forums. although my post count is low i must of been a member on here for over a year as i did pay the basic membership.

Back