Radio Code - Please Help

Hi there,
I have my radio security code, but the radio turns on with ID ERROR then starts blinking and doesn't give me an option to put the code in anywhere.

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hi there,
I have my radio security code, but the radio turns on with ID ERROR then starts blinking and doesn't give me an option to put the code in anywhere.
THIS video seems to suggest that it is a variation of the 'Wait 1 Hour' message and can be cleared the same way.....

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
I left it running for over an hour in ACC yesterday and still just goes to the ID ERROR. It will show, then it goes to the radio and blinks but everything still works.
New one on me....... As you have the code the next thing I would try would be the old 'turn it off and turn it on again'. If you have access to the back of the radio disconnect all leads for a few minutes, or if not disconnect the car battery for a few minutes (either way with the radio turned ON to make sure any internal capacitors discharge).....

Hi There,
Please help, I'm looking for the radio code for my Nissan micra 2006. Please code for BP538369448957 model number 7645383318. The code I have does't work after change of battery.
Much appreciated

You have to remove the radio from the dash, it will either be on a label on the back or engraved on the side and/or the back of it, depending on the model....
Is there any way for you to tel me the code without BP number, because I can't disassemble inner board for number only :)

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Is there any way for you to tel me the code without BP number, because I can't disassemble inner board for number only :)
No, the number is the key to the code.....Everybody else, who has posted on here for a code, has managed to remove the unit to get it, hardly rocket science....

And if one of you guys could help me with a code I would appreciate it... bought my first micra and decided to fit a new battery... stupid move not to put another power supply on....

I did post this number on another tread... but most likly the wrong tread thanks in advance if you can help

BP538461724788 I have a replacement sony but the original has cool white buttons that match the interior :)

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
And if one of you guys could help me with a code I would appreciate it... bought my first micra and decided to fit a new battery... stupid move not to put another power supply on....

I did post this number on another tread... but most likly the wrong tread thanks in advance if you can help

BP538461724788 I have a replacement sony but the original has cool white buttons that match the interior :)
Just seen this, .(so yes you probably did post in the wrong threads ;) )....... No problems, try 7903 or 1903....

Hi,
I am struggling to find radio code for my Nissan Micra 2003... The details are below....
S/N BP334936355804

Many thanks in advance

Hello, I swapped my battery for a new one and the radio now asks for the code (a classic one judging from this thread!). Can you please help me out?
BP538769675837
Many thanks

Hi, I’ve recently bought a 2005 Nissan Micra as my first car and a code is needed to unlock the radio
BP436258405633
That is the serial number
Any help will be much appreciated

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hi, I’ve recently bought a 2005 Nissan Micra as my first car and a code is needed to unlock the radio
BP436258405633
That is the serial number
Any help will be much appreciated
Hi, try 2480 or 0480......and incidentally three separate requests on different threads in quick succession wasn't necessary, I saw the first one, the fact that I wasted time reading the other two slowed down my response..... :rolleyes:

New one on me....... As you have the code the next thing I would try would be the old 'turn it off and turn it on again'. If you have access to the back of the radio disconnect all leads for a few minutes, or if not disconnect the car battery for a few minutes (either way with the radio turned ON to make sure any internal capacitors discharge).....
Hi, I have this exact same problem. After changing battery, no opportunity to enter my codes, goes to ID error. Have tried leaving it in acc position for over an hour, tried on position for over an hour and running for over an hour, no luck. Have disconnected battery with radio on and left for 10 minutes. Still shows ID error. Couldn’t find if OP had success or not. Any idea what to try now?

Hi, I have this exact same problem. After changing battery, no opportunity to enter my codes, goes to ID error. Have tried leaving it in acc position for over an hour, tried on position for over an hour and running for over an hour, no luck. Have disconnected battery with radio on and left for 10 minutes. Still shows ID error. Couldn’t find if OP had success or not. Any idea what to try now?
I forgot to add that just like the OP my Nissan radio/mp3 audio system works fine except the display flashes. I can disconnect the battery with the need to enter radio code when reconnecting. Just need to reprogram stations. It seems the anti theft is not working. I’d just like to stop the flashing.

Hi there,
I just bought a new micra sprita 2006 and need a new radio code.

The serial code is BP334947307878 so. Any help or guidance would be appreciated

Thanks