Radio Code - Please Help

Strange, the only ones that I haven't had success with before are the much later sat-nav models that start BP000.
When you say it 'doesn't work' do you get 'wrong code' or is the number just not inputting when you press the code enter button? If the latter try pressing other buttons to accept the entered code..
1530818235589.png

That´s, exactly that is what has happened.
When I try input the code and I press the enter button AF, or TA key, don´t accept the entered code.

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
View attachment 57985
That´s, exactly that is what has happened.
When I try input the code and I press the enter button AF, or TA key, don´t accept the entered code.
Try the arrow up button on the right hand white knob, if that doesn't work try all of the other possible buttons except the number buttons and the power button, one of them will input the code.
edit:- just had a quick look on the internet and I was right , see HERE

Last edited:
Try the arrow up button on the right hand white knob, if that doesn't work try all of the other possible buttons except the number buttons and the power button, one of them will input the code.
edit:- just had a quick look on the internet and I was right , see HERE

GREAT!!!
That's the way.
With First code: 8550

Thank you so much, John!!!!

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hello,
Hoping you can help me get the music back in my life!

serial # 3135349
device #7612830023
Sorry don't recognise any of those numbers, doesn't look, from those, that it is a BlauPunkt unit that I can decode.....

To the legends that are helping to bring back the music...
Please could you provide me the magic number..for the following Nissan radio
BP538753302222

Your help would be greatly appreciated..

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
To the legends that are helping to bring back the music...
Please could you provide me the magic number..for the following Nissan radio
BP538753302222

Your help would be greatly appreciated..
9811 would appear to be said 'magic number', but in the unlikely event that it isn't then try 1811

Hi! I need some help with my radio code for my Micra K12. Can you help me, John_D?
BP234746063394 is the serial number.
Many thanks!

Last edited:
Hi, hope I’m in right place and apologies if not. Looking for some help with 2nd hand Micra c+c, just purchased, regarding radio code.

Only numbers I can find on the unit are:

BP538753303374
LP 8 635 123 6153
66 70000 2597 Nissan MMR IDC-G

Radio make is COR.D.S

I would appreciate some help if possible and many thanks in advance.

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hi, hope I’m in right place and apologies if not. Looking for some help with 2nd hand Micra c+c, just purchased, regarding radio code.

Only numbers I can find on the unit are:

BP538753303374
LP 8 635 123 6153
66 70000 2597 Nissan MMR IDC-G

Radio make is COR.D.S

I would appreciate some help if possible and many thanks in advance.
Hi, no problems, try 9369 or 1369 and the unit is actually made by BlauPunkt. The logo on the front appears to depict two overlapping stylised CDs, (the 'CO') and the 'R.D.S' part stands for 'Radio Digital System' which means that on FM you get extra data displayed, such as station identity...)

My daughters nissan micra 2009 plate car battery was dead from parked idle for too long so I took off the negative terminal to recharge it and now the cd radio ask for a pin code :-(

On the top of the radio cover its says BP - Nr. 7 612 830 003
Nissan Part No 25915BH00D

Any ideas ?

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
My daughters nissan micra 2009 plate car battery was dead from parked idle for too long so I took off the negative terminal to recharge it and now the cd radio ask for a pin code :-(

On the top of the radio cover its says BP - Nr. 7 612 830 003
Nissan Part No 25915BH00D

Any ideas ?
Something wrong with those numbers, I need a part number, starting with 'BP' followed by twelve numbers, (sometimes a letter in place of the fifth number) to generate the code........

hi good day
please i have problem in my car battery so i chang it ( it was a problem in radio it self changer problem taks al the power jam in cd ) it was no needed to chang battery

can you help with radio code i remove it ...
my serials
Bp538771223339
thankyou v much

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
hi good day
please i have problem in my car battery so i chang it ( it was a problem in radio it self changer problem taks al the power jam in cd ) it was no needed to chang battery

can you help with radio code i remove it ...
my serials
Bp538771223339
thankyou v much
Hi 2840 or 0840 should unlock it......