Radio 1 Big Weekend

paddymarsden

Iggy Iggy oooooooooo
Did anyone on this site register

i know James did and i did but never got an email confirming that i won tickets or didnt win tickets.

im going away that weekend but i thought what the hell ill register for freeeee

R05_Micra

Ex. Club Member
where is it this year? i member what it was like tryin to get tickets here for it in 2005, we were out drinking in town the nite they went out at the civic centre n we thought we'd get some after our night out......lol the ques and tents etc was unreal, so all the best in winnig em haha or pay over the top on fleabay.....

James

Chairman
Well I heard on Scott Mills yesterday that EVERYONE would receive an email by the end of the day, but I still haven't got mine either! Then again, I applied at about 11pm on the 30th April and didn't receive confirmation till about 9am the next day!

Gotta love these odds...

• 16,024 tickets to postcodes PR1 and PR2
  • 7,100 tickets to postcodes PR3-PR9 and BB1-BB12
  • 10,740 tickets to the North West of England area
  • 1,636 tickets to the rest of the UK.
Haha

They really should have a big weekend down south, they've ALL been up North so far, it's a bit unfair really!

i got a pair of tickets for the Sunday, i live in the PR1 postcode.
Also my Brother got tickets and he lives in the BB (Blackburn) postcode.

I don't know anyone else who got tickets, but i do know all the tickets should have been given to residents of the area, not someone from the South.

OP
OP
paddymarsden

paddymarsden

Iggy Iggy oooooooooo
oooo james that was a low blow my friend, its just everything else up here is more suited to concerts ! ;) ya cheeky ######

i got my email today saying i hadnt won tickets

James

Chairman
Yeah I got my email yesterday! As for the tickets, why shouldn't other people be allowed to come? It's not like they're playing 100% Beatles/Atomic Kitten/Zutons lol

Maybe if they did a weekend down south for once we wouldn't have to lol