Radiator fan wiring issues

Hi all, cut a long story short I've put a 1.3 k11 engine into my classic mini... however when adapting the wiring loom I accidentally cut out the wires for the radiator Cooling fan, I was just wondering if anyone could tell me the colours of the wires and if they come from the ECU or the fuse board ?

Thanks in advance
Ryan
d5020b0f68bc09ee24a03e4a5af42707.jpg

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

The fan is on a relay so the power feed is going to come from the fuse board the relay earth wire is from the ECU.

R/W (red/white) pin 9 on the ECU. Red on the Non NATS version (it seems the ECU switches on earth) (I didn't bother tracing back to pin No on non NATS)

G (Green?) from 25A fuse in the fuse block for both the power feed and the relay (if that makes sense)

L/B (Light Blue / Black?) to the fan.

Black on the rad fan goes to earth.

OP
OP
Thelegg
The fan is on a relay so the power feed is going to come from the fuse board the relay earth wire is from the ECU.

R/W (red/white) pin 9 on the ECU. Red on the Non NATS version (it seems the ECU switches on earth) (I didn't bother tracing back to pin No on non NATS)

G (Green?) from 25A fuse in the fuse block for both the power feed and the relay (if that makes sense)

L/B (Light Blue / Black?) to the fan.

Black on the rad fan goes to earth.
Something like this ? Sorry for the bad drawing haha
4fd3487d14fe17fe5ba42cc7c21ad6c4.jpg

Strangely enough, yes (I though you were being funny first time I saw your drawing) there's two points on the relay fed from the 25A fan fuse, so the green wire branches just before the relay.
Below is the Non Nats version

Attachments

• fanWiringMicra.JPG
    fanWiringMicra.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 463
OP
OP
Thelegg
Cheers, I'll have to check my Haynes manual again I must of missed the diagram lol