Racing RC locations....

tse_adam

Micra Attitude
I want to ask if anyone know any good place to race my nitro rc car or just have a good spin during night time after i finish work at 5pm.

i dont have the time in the weekends as i have to spend time with gf and i dont want to disturb the locals at night and certainly cant commit to any clubs etc.

i am thinking of big spaces like supermarket car parks but i might get arrested! lol

Well I can't see you getting arrested in carparks. But most shopping supermarkets close late these days and aren't that busy.

What RC car do you have?

i dont know, they can now pretty much arrest anyone doing anything out of ordinary based on anti-social behaviour laws!

i have a HPI RS4 Evo, a good starting car i think.

I believe you need to have a warning first, but between 5 and 7 I can't see any problems.

I have a Traxxas REVO 2.5, I need to fix the clutch on it this week end. Then I can take it down to Brid or Scarborough beach.

My friends and I take them to Tesco car park at night when there's not many customers. Not had any trouble as yet. In fact, the police even stopped to watch.

i used to use a school carpark/grounds, open to public when schools are shut (most of the time anyways) or i used it up and down my street...carnt get done for that surely!

My friends and I take them to Tesco car park at night when there's not many customers. Not had any trouble as yet. In fact, the police even stopped to watch.

thats a good sign then, perhaps i should do the same!

i used to use a school carpark/grounds, open to public when schools are shut (most of the time anyways) or i used it up and down my street...carnt get done for that surely!

yea our own street is the most convenient but the noise can be unbearable for the locals so its best to find somewhere big and away from other people. :glare:

Back