• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Raceworx Micra Blog

Swiper

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
check out the legend in ian's old car.........SLAMMED!!!!

Attachments

• 24022007084.jpg
    24022007084.jpg
    791.5 KB · Views: 533
OP
OP
Raceworx

Raceworx

IM BRINGING SEXY BACK
shame its not got me sat in it as that would give us a fair weight drop over rich :p lol there them perspex rims you see in america meant to be keeping it a secret :(

Swiper

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
here's pics of ians old baby going to the big scrap yard in the sky :(

Attachments

• ian1.jpg
    ian1.jpg
    328.5 KB · Views: 430
  • ian2.jpg
    ian2.jpg
    232.4 KB · Views: 381
  • ian3.jpg
    ian3.jpg
    256 KB · Views: 411

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
its makes you want to cry, all that hard work and effort put into it. he only had if for about a yearish didnt he? all that searhing for a 1.3 that we did. only if my mum had brought it before ian it may well still be on the road today. imo it was one of the nicest 1.3 k11s in the club. i feel your pain dude. just want to cry (listening to james blunt-tears and rain doesnt help) :(

Swiper

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
(listening to james blunt-tears and rain doesnt help) :(

i'm getting concerned about you dan, first of all, there's that pic of you with your favourite dvd which rich posted up (which i've just searched for, but can't find), now this^^^^
tut tut!

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
no iam not gay! shaun you listen to james blunt all the time. thats all you had on the cd player in the corolla lol. lmao at that pic tho :p

Swiper

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
no iam not gay! shaun you listen to james blunt all the time. thats all you had on the cd player in the corolla lol. lmao at that pic tho :p

no one mentioned you being gay lol, are you in denial or something? lol only joking danny boy :p we all know you're as straight as an arrow;).

and btw that should be 'listened' to blunt, but you shouldn't really admit it in public o_O :D

OP
OP
Raceworx

Raceworx

IM BRINGING SEXY BACK
there all just big expencive experiments lol you know when your a kid and you do silly things like mixing different cleaning products together to see if they expode this is probly just me not quite grown out of ####ing about with stuff :D

oh well the new one will be better..

Antony

Ex. Club Member
hey... can you send us some racworx stickers?.....cos neither have i, and i liked to draw on walls and stick stickers on the fridge..lol

Antony

Ex. Club Member
well with the bleedin loud exhaust he has on his almera im not surprised that the standard ones in the grass...

hows the apexi ian??

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
I spy an Almera backbox next to that steel wheel! Maybe I should re-do Phil's avatar with one of those pics... lol

well with the bleedin loud exhaust he has on his almera im not surprised that the standard ones in the grass...

hows the apexi ian??

ha, that were you are wrong lads, its off deans ek civic....
P7100047.jpg

P7100048.jpg

ian fitted an after market back box for him.

also the apexi is fine but the car is not! whent through a flood and the car got flooded with water, the car wont strat what so ever its at a garge at the mo, been burning around the streets in the pimpmobile while me mums on holiday :p also got the bt van for the bigger stuff, although i dont think ians work will take kindly to him using there desial lol.