Quick spring cut question

ive allways cut from the top ... if doing this on a micra id advise not to .. as im currently running cut springs and its so #### to drive!!!

markbognor

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
From the top. Ride is choppy, the stock dampers can not really control the bounce of the stiffer springs so they tend to boing along a bit before they settle.

Looking good is all about sacrifices. I'm not willing to sacrifice beer and burgers, thus I haven't maintained the svelt athletic good looks of my youth.

from the top. ive had no trouble with mine staying seated in the struts, same on rear. mind you the ride is really hard but it handle like its on rails so its worth it, i guess theyll loosen up n become softer when the struts get used to being compressed. mines actually not as uncomfortable as id thought. alternatively corsa b coilies can be found cheap and even cheaper for a used set off a corsa forum. :D

OP
OP
karlj
Decided not to bother seeing as this is going to be a family car for awhile oh and as for the corsa coilies I had them on my old super s, fun but not family friendly

yeah it goes realy bouncey and i live deep in the country side and find its far to bouncy some times when breaking it bounces and starts to lock up when that happend i decied its time to change them