quick question

superls

K10 Tuner
forgive my lack of knowledge in advance.

im after a sort of time lapse camera system, but rather that every 2 or 3 seconds, i want to take a picture every like 5 or 10 or 15 mins.

ideally id want a camera to connect to my laptop and some software that i can set to take a picture every 10 mins ish. doenst need to be super hi quality, just ok, perhaps i could use a webcam? but does anyone know of any specific software or got any suggestions on how i could do this?

cheers scott

GBTimelapse 1.3.6 screenshot or.8 i think that is what your after, its quite simple to use It controls a Canon PowerShot Camera connected to your computer by a USB cable. The camera's settings are changed and images are captured using the computer rather than the camera controls. A series of time-lapse images can be gathered automatically while the camera and computer are left unattended.....?? can be downloaded form many place's on the tinter web or limewire stuff like that. Hope i helped :D

yea that sounds like what i want, but i dont have a cannon camera, just really wanted to use this lil web cam i already have.

Back