Quick newbie question regarding purchase

Looks smart that.nice and clean.low miles.plenty of tax and test.and you can always barter on the price.

make sure you check it over like any other car,and check the usual weak spots on micras......

both sills for rust,front end of car around upper and lower cross members for rust,check the doors dont sag when opened,check the sun roof does not leak,make sure it sounds ok on tick over and while driving for signs of cam chain wear,and check as much as you can under the car for rust.and make sure it does not cut out/hesitate on idle or while driving as micras have a weak spot in the throttle body.

other than that,looks nice if you ask me,i like the little alloys too.

let us know if you buy it :)

Hello folks.....i'm new to this place so its gna get time getting used to.....
i'm currently doing up my micra....wanting to know where i can by sideskirts from specific to k11 micras'...mines a s reg 98 plate

Hello folks.....i'm new to this place so its gna get time getting used to.....
i'm currently doing up my micra....wanting to know where i can by sideskirts from specific to k11 micras'...mines a s reg 98 plate

search is your friend.type something along the lines of Rover sideskirts and/or just sideskirts into the search bar and you will have plenty of info/pics to look at and where to buy.

also,welcome to the forum but please dont hijack other peoples threads with comments that in no way relate to the title of this thread.either use the search bar or start your own thread.doing this helps keep the forum running smoothly and makes it easier for everyone else to find information.cheers.:)

Back