Questions about Super S driving lights installation on a L low gear 1.0L

Seb_

Give me some frogs.
Site Supporter
Hi everyone,
after reading "Fitting driving lights" for dummies from gam1984, I started watching inside the engine bay for the driving light connector next to the windscreen washer he's talking about in his nice guide.
I can't find anything:
connectorwhere.jpg

I also watched in the relay box, firstly I have no "driving lights" written on the box cap:
boxcap.jpg

and secondly I have no other socket to plug the relay in, just empty holes with wires running underneath:
norelaysocket.jpg

The only available connector I've found it this one, and I really have no idea of what it is:
unknownconnector.jpg

i wouldn't be surprised if I hadn't the connector and the relay socket, considerating my Micra is very low wiring loom spec: no cigarette lighter wiring, only driver' door roof light switch, whereas on the other hand I have power steering and airbag, wich is a bit illogical.
Fitting the Super S bumper seems a little harder than expected now !

Any help would be REALLY appreciated !

Seb

i didnt have any wiring either. phil made me the wiring kit with the relay attached. he connected it up for me. i dont know much about electrics. ask pjg 1979 im sure he will give you some advise.

Thanks Manny.
So I didn't have the wiring like you, I'm "reassured".
I'm going to ask Phil/PJG1979 thanks for the hint ! I already have the blue relay, could you take a picture please?
Cheers
Seb

Back