Question re: replacing K11 tailgate and rear bumper

Hi All,

I'm new to the forum (and to Nissan, and to the Micra...) and have a quick question for those of you skilled in all things bodywork. My other half has just bought her first car in the form of a 1999 K11 1.0 Inspiration, and the first job I'm looking to do on it is replace the rear hatch and bumper (both of which have a lovely dent in them). My question is, would a bumper and tailgate from a 2000-2002 K11 fit a 1999 K11? I'm presuming the post-1999 facelifted models kept the same chassis as the pre-1999 but I want to check it can be done before I go off and buy the parts!

Needs a good clean and a bit of attention to a couple of dings and scratches, but other than that it's a good little motor!

Cheers in advance!

Hutch

micra.jpg

hi hutch (Y)i think all k11 rear bumpers and tailgates are interchangeable, just various different types/fittings thats all

Cheers Frank, that was quick! Should make my quest a bit easier... More questions probably coming soon to a forum near you (Y)

Hutch

Just wondering about this post, i have a 2002 k11 s and a k11 1999 would the rear bumper from the 1999 be a strate swap to the new 2002 (rear Bumper) as i know the front needs brackets so like i said just need info for the rear bumper as mine has split in the middle on the 2002 so hopefully the old 1999 will fit

Back