Question about grill

L

Lori

At least I think it's the grill, hehe.

Anyway, I've noticed that the newer K12's (maybe 55 plate and newer) have like a diamond mesh whereas mine (53) just has horizontal lines. Gosh I'm so bad at explaining this :wasntme: Does anyone know whether you can get the diamond mesh fitted and if so, is it pricey?

Thanks ;)

Yep, new bumper (...oh, and wheel archliners)

The bottom of the grill section is flatter and more pointy at the bottom

Done it on our K12 (foglights are the same btw, if you buy any K12 foglight kit)

Oooh - sounds expensive. Is it?

I've also noticed that the indicator's are clear/white on the newer models and orange on mine. Can that be changed and is that pricey?

Thanks for everyone's input by the way ;)

I was under the impression that even on early K12's you could get clear indicators or am I wrong?

Its just the amber ones look pony

You can get Nismo smoked ones at Japan Parts.

114-013.JPG

I expect your local Nissan dealer can get the clear ones.

dont get me started on the nismo indicaters.

They dont fit the standard grill. You have to buy the nismo grill as well...and then you have the problems with the japanese march's using a different bulb yadadadadadadadaaaaa

dont get me started on the nismo indicaters.

They dont fit the standard grill. You have to buy the nismo grill as well...and then you have the problems with the japanese march's using a different bulb yadadadadadadadaaaaa

But are the clear ones ok? Could I get them from Halfords or somewhere? And would they fit them?

You'd have to get the indicator housing from Nissan, but Halfords should stock the bulbs for them (if Nissan don't supply bulbs with them ... which I think they do) :laugh:

I went to Vic Youngs a few days ago and they reckon it can't be done :down:

You wouldn't want to just replace the lens though ... cos then it'd still look crappy, but crappy with clear lenses behind them

As above, the complete units don't go for much - think I paid £30 for one from a scrappers cos I needed it in a hurry.

You wouldn't want to just replace the lens though ... cos then it'd still look crappy, but crappy with clear lenses behind them

As above, the complete units don't go for much - think I paid £30 for one from a scrappers cos I needed it in a hurry.
And that will definitely fit on my car? Are the hard to fit?

Oh yeah - direct fit

They've got these nasty little plastic plugs holding them in, but nothing a bit of prising and wiggling can't shift

Back