quaife diff

frank

Club Member
in answer to paul,s question on (the other paul,s) thread :))
"Hi Frank, are these available off the shelf for a K11 or is it a swop over from another Nissan model job?
i think quaife did a sunny atb diff paul, and you would need the RS5F31 GA16 g/box maybe ? (qdf6l ?) but i doubt they would be off shelf any more tho

in answer to paul,s question on (the other paul,s) thread :))
"Hi Frank, are these available off the shelf for a K11 or is it a swop over from another Nissan model job?
i think quaife did a sunny atb diff paul, and you would need the RS5F31 GA16 g/box maybe ? (qdf6l ?) but i doubt they would be off shelf any more tho

Ta Fank il stick a new thread up in future :) I spotted Matt Humphries was selling a Micra Challenge box with a torque bias diff thought it might be the same sort of thing but i doubt they are made anymore

praps they did one then eh paul, the mera guys did a group buy on some RS5F32 SR20 diffs a while back (and heaped praise on them)

praps they did one then eh paul, the mera guys did a group buy on some RS5F32 SR20 diffs a while back (and heaped praise on them)

Something il have to have a little look into maybe, im ok for grip with stiff ARB's & sticky tyres at the minute, maybe when things get a bit more serious

I want a Quaife LSD in my Glanza, £700 odd though just for the part plus a few hundred for fitting/oils etc

Back