QUAD exhaust for Sale

I still have the Quad exhaust for sale if anyones interested closest offer to £200

:eek:

I can send pics via mob or upload some here if needs be

Not really if it was anything like mine, mine cost over £290 wheras craigs has 2 boxes not the one so will have cost over £350 at least....

i work with caps lock on and keep bouncing back and forth, sumtimes it does slip my mind to take it off.

sorry sum of us have work.

you dont get 2 lots of exits though all they do is take to exits from the box then the 2 pipes get split again at the tail pipes. same as my twin exits. except it is split to twinstailpipes on the end by a Y piece o_O

no u dont. grrrrrr

ok. 1 pip come back
and goes into a bbox. from that u get 2 pipes exiting that. which then divert to were they exit and just before they come out the split again into 2 again (creating 4 pipes) with the according tailends on them :p

so ner ner

Attachments

• munch.jpg
    munch.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 205
Ha ha

From cat back you have a silencer which attaches to the backbox which is 1 pipe off of the mid section which extends to two which extends to 2 others on each end.

As far as i can remember theres only the 1 silencer from cat back, ill check though:eek:

"but hey 100" is a joke :laugh::suspect:

I appreciate that i won't get as much as i paid but im looking for a decent amount, if i can't then we'll see:glance:

"but hey 100"

is a starting bid and o_O is the only bid at the moment. so can only start sumwere :D and is 100 more than it will get sitting in a garage rusting

Ill give it a week, if no one ones it then if either of you are serious then £100 it will be

Attachments

• sparks.jpg
    sparks.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 234
  • beast 2.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 194
were deadly serious matey. just if we do get it then we got to think of how we gonan get the rest for nothing as that is pushing our budget :blush: not good.
but even if it means us knocking up our own section to cover the rest for no untill later date so be it. but any help from any one else would be greatfull.
or at least an idea of how to connect janspeed to the cat back system ??

cheers all

what you mean how too connect it?

ie how to put a janspeed 4 branch onto a cat back sys! i must be missing some thing here because you simply connect it to the other end of the cat!

this cant be what you mean?

i think he's just muddled his words up fwn i hope:laugh:

If you have the fanspeed manifold this comes in two pieces, 2 sections which go into 1 pipe, this pipe attaches to the secondry cat, the quad comes with a midsection which attaches to the cat.

i was meaning as in havng a decat.
so we shall need a pipe from the janspeed manifold upto the catback.

lol
obviously i know how they connect. meaning we will need the pipework between. LOL

and without ne more budget. unless we manage to get summit else rather cheap. and can get one knocked up. we will have to stay with the cat :S

hows about this for a solution then, you can have my old cat, then you can either remove all the inards and gutt it and solve it that way, or you can cut the "flanges" lol, off and use them on a piece of exhaust pipe and re-weld the std cat flanges onto you exhaust pipe to allow it to be removed when more cash arrives. thats gotta be the cheapest option.

let me know if ya want the cat

Dave

yeah mate please. good solution ;)

well be meeting soon any ways. or at least before JAE :D

the sooner the better ill see if i can get hold of a decat before then or i may knock one up meself :p

shall see what happens. though i feel the decat is a must to reach the requirements we are after.

fair doo's i'll shot you it anyway when i get home. i have no need for it and if not on this project then it may come in use for something else.

may have some other bits that you might be interested in.

dave

schweet..

oh i lso wanted to speak to u regarding a few other things aswell on the ga16 front ;)

some intresting news thatu may well be intrested in, need it confirming forst though but shall be kool and quite a kool MOd helping the engine out. for around £60

oh and davey do you need a spare powersteering ump for the ga16?
as i have removed mone from the motor so wont need it. though i am contemplating using the pump to create a make shift TURBO pump using the powersteering pump instead of drilling and tapping the block simply use the power steering pump to pump the oil round for the turbo. sounds to simple ont to have been thought of before :S which then in turn worries me that it may not work lol

but always an idea

i may be up this sunday to get some bits off neil, if i am i'll swing rnd yours, i'll give ya a ring on sunday if im coming!

ok well would you like more pics or are we ok to just arrange delivery.

Any recommendations for posting, just thinking of weird shape of ito_O

Back