Putting facelift headlight on a pre-facelift.

Elliot

Ex. Club Member
Hi,

I think my last post must of been lost in the down time.

Anyway, I was wondering if it is possible to fit a set of facelift headlights to a pre-facelift without having to swap the bonnet.

I allready have a facelift front bumper, but I don't want to have to swap the grill either.

This is what it looks like now.

BUMPERS1.jpg

I just want a set of facelift headlights instead. I want to keep the grill, and the bonnet... as I can't find a facelift black bonnet in a scrap yard, and I don't want to spray it.

Does anybody know if they would fit ok? I know I would have to cut the bits which go under the lights off on the grill, as the facelift one's are taller.

Thanks,
-Elliot

the lights will catch on the bonnet and also there will be a large gap above the grill if your gonna for that might as well do the bonnet too mate be the 1st face lift collette i reckon :D would look propper cool should cost to much to have the bonnet sprayed black

Hi Matt,

Cheers mate. I'm buying a black bonnet off Umar now, so should be able to facelift it now. :D

-Elliot

Oh right, cheers mate. :D It will be a couple of weeks untill I get my bonnet though (If/When Umar breaks his Super S). :)

-Elliot

Back