• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Purple nurple.

Nearside sill welded up and primed!
Corsa shocks painted up and fitted, the ride is so so improved and my springs are staying in!

2012-11-02162703.jpg

Quite tidy too say what used too be there, buying some paint asap.

Well i'm still using it daily but as the work isn't costing me anything i'm just doing it, fitted the corsa shocks as i already had them
Workshop manager who happens too be a good friend offered too do the welding while we had no work in.
Just me liking too have cars properly sorted i suppose haha.

Put some paint on the sill today, close match not perfect, sand it down tomorrow for another couple of coats then polish it in, i shouldn't be doing so much too a car i'm selling haha.

De cat and side exit straight through exhaust you say?
Well that solves the no back box problem, itty bitty standard size pipe sticking out behind my door!
Pictures tomorrow, still for sale.

They seriously reduce ground clearance under the sill though. Which is ok at that ^ height.

Scrapes less than the cat used too though Mark, managed too get it tucked right up into the exhaust tunnel.
Mine was for the same reason, the remaining exhaust got ripped of by a stray brick in the road.
videos of the winning!

Its ridiculous and i know it. Not really anything too compare it too but at full throttle it can hurt!

The Scottish roads where I live are mainly pothole filled :( thats probably the same for the whole British road network to be fair though!

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2

Not acctually nasty its the lightest of touches! Just just just rubs the textures side section. The rear springs are a little too soft for how low it is. (Ford Ka rear springs.)

Back