Pulsar'd k10 already done ?!

curtis

Ex. Club Member
I have a friend who says she knows someone around the Redditch area that has a Pulsar engine in a k10 street legal and all working...

I wasn't to sure on whether she ment k11, but no she rang him and he has a k10 pulsar'd !!

It will also be going up forsale sometime soon apprently!

Im gonna try and get a few pics and maybe some more details...

Anyone know anything of this? becuase in theory its never been done before, surely?

Curtis

I'm guessing it's Batch's. It's very unlikely it's 4wd!! but would love to know more about this car whoever's it is

Actually i hope it's not mine!! Kristian's sold it off to get some money or something lol.

mint, a pulsar k10 stilll running around as a 1.2 on the logbook

MY HERO!!!!!!!!!!!

thats better than running around in an sr20'd k11 errrrrrr i mean its a 1.3 si wink wink:suspect:

good lad if hes done it, wouldnt mind having a deek like

mint, a pulsat k10 stilll running around as a 1.2 on the logbook

MY HERO!!!!!!!!!!!

thats better than running around in an sr20'd k11 errrrrrr i mean its a 1.3 si wink wink

not attention seeking or trying to provoke or anything i suppose :glare:

tbh i wouldnt declare it as a sr20 k10 anyway as insurnace companys wouldnt have a clue and not insure you...or will charge you a fourtune! hence with nexs 1.6 k11. he struggled to insure it as a 1.6 micra as they never made one.

If you won't declare it there's no point even buying insurance.

If you can't afford the insurance, don't even bother doing the conversion

Cant buy tax without insurance, and with more of the plate reading cameras coming you wouldnt be able to move without tax.

yes you can insure a 2 ltr k10 as i have twice already!

both with adrian flux

as far as im aware there is no REGISTERED road legal one, and NON pulsar'd

arnolds was gonna be the first, because mine and batch's are SR20De+T

i would be very interested to see this indeed

Cant buy tax without insurance, and with more of the plate reading cameras coming you wouldnt be able to move without tax.

but you could buy insurance then cancel it once you have tax within the 14 days. Whats the point of paying it if your not being honest!

and there's a reason for that! I checked i could get insurance before my conversion even started, otherwise whats the point!

apprently its cheaper to insure a 1.3 micra than a 1.3 micra with a 1.0l engine conversion...even tho its less power...the fact that its converted boosts it right up....plus if you declare your job as a mechanic...u also have tpo pay more for insurance

apprently its cheaper to insure a 1.3 micra than a 1.3 micra with a 1.0l engine conversion...even tho its less power...the fact that its converted boosts it right up....plus if you declare your job as a mechanic...u also have tpo pay more for insurance

yeah the mechanic thing is a pain, i jusy say im an engineer now

most companies will allow 3 mods

unfortunately and engine conversion counts as 3, then you have to declare brakes,suspension,alloys, so insurance is denied

there are 1.4 million uninsured drivers on the road

not to mention the 3 million with void insurance due to undeclared mods such as alloy wheels

so insurance is a rip off, nothing new there, no wonder people are dodging it, i would if i could

####in insurance...its all just a scam...thats the only truth behind it....more ways for people to sateal money from us

its capitolism my friends and its starting to have its day...

too many people earning too much bleeding money.

this current economical crisis is down to the country not having anything to sell. i mean the uk doesnt make anything anymore.... we just buy stuff in....... even the steel knives and forks in the old british steel museum "magna" is made in germany!!!!

its all down the margret thatcher selling off all of the comodities this country has to offer and splitting up the unions that has finaly caught up with us. and now david cameron is making comparisons with himself and thatcher....... no thanks matey keep that one to yourself, as thats the main reason the torries will never get back into power,,,

back on to topic though and as long as labour are in power (which could be for a long time yet) insurance will keep going up, fat cats will keep getting payed millions an hour (do you realy think that the pm's can live in london on £150k a year?.... cos thats what tony blair was on.... that doesnt add up does it?)

no one can stop it, nobody can do anything about it as everyone at the top is corrupt...

RANT OVER

Back