Puddle in spare wheel well

Hi All,
Checked the spare wheel this morning and discovered a puddle under it, is this a known fault, has anyone any idea how the water is getting in? Help and advice really welcome.
Thanks.

Seen this a few times, I found that the seal on the rear clusters had perished and was allowing the water in, empty ur boot, get a mate to sit inside and soak away! Let us know how you get on mate!
Hope it helps

Daz :alien:

Thanks for that, push comes to shove I may have to but I would rather sort it out proper.
Checking the light cluster seals is worth a try as well.

I've been having some problems with water in the driver footwell. When I pull up the carpet there's this green fabric under there which is pretty wet. I'd take this away to dry but it's attached to the bottom of the carpet and I don't want to damage anything. Any ideas why this is happening? Nothing else is wet so I'm doubtful whether it's the door seals.

again check the seals around the rear lights and boot, also check the seal around the windscreen. Its known for water to leak in the back and run through to the front

I've been having some problems with water in the driver footwell. When I pull up the carpet there's this green fabric under there which is pretty wet. I'd take this away to dry but it's attached to the bottom of the carpet and I don't want to damage anything. Any ideas why this is happening? Nothing else is wet so I'm doubtful whether it's the door seals.

if you have a sunroof, maybe it's the drain holes that are blocked

Back